Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SOPITAL-Easy Money-What's Wrong?

Well nothing if you are the one distributing it. That means bank, financial institution or the tax recipient, politician. Easy money means more transactions and more poor people working harder to keep their head above the water as everything gets expensive for them to buy. Sadly easy money is like throwing the peace of meat to pack of wolves instead of dividing it equally.

In short, Easy money is a form of slavery. Practiced on the weakest in the society. Pensioners - for whom money does not buy what it used to and he/she is not working. SS gets adjusted with inflietion, yes you read correct this is a new word, look it up. It means inflation that is a LIE. Young, who find it hard to get money for education and slave away for money years after graduation of higher education. Poor - who, by definition, are not first to touch the "NEW MONEY" as it must trickle down to them, which invariably causes them to be the last suckers, SUBPRIME anybody, and how about millions still suffering the .COM debacle, while wall street quickly found another .OIL.

Yes pure and simple. No wonder wise people of the past called the Money the source of all evil. How ridiculous to ridicule the Countries/systems with managed economies, which, by the way do not exist any more ( you want to know why - easy money... you needed 300 Rubles to buy pair of jeans when official Ruble was on par with $US?), when we are the most managed people on the earth. We are doing very similar things with our own population as the CORRUPT communists did to their own. We know how it ended. Now this scheme has a chance until there are no more large number of New Suckers left ( Yes, Dear P.T. Barnum, the end is closer after 3 Billion Asians joined the ranks). So, the only question is when...

Ok, somebody asked the question. And that is the answer. Easy Money and current way of distributing it is totally corrupt and leads to modern day slavery.
So, what is SOPITAL ? SOPTIAL is also new word, look it up. It means Socialism for Rich. Yes, I know what you think SOPITAL/CAPITAL, Yes Marks knew what he was talking about. He just had a wrong solution - COMMUNISM. He could not understand that it is not the name or ideology that matters, it is how the wealth is created and distributed and COMMUNISM, at least, in the form it degenerated to, which is perhaps the faith of any system, was not a solution.

I am not proposing any solutions to any of these. I am just stating facts and trying to help you understand how things work. Then I want to teach you how to fight for your part of the "peace of meat" thrown to wolves. I hope you are ready, cause nobody will do it for you. You need to get educated. I will, from now on, have the staff for starting investors, so that they are not overwhelmed by the highly technical trading mambo jumbo one can find on our site.

Good Slaving, if you do not understand this.

I wish all the best to Dear Austin, I hope to discuss with him the same things when he/I are both on concentrated on the subject. Nevertheless, let me give you examples of what I am talking about. It is said that in the forthcoming book by "maestro" Allen Greenspan, he states that he purposely obfuscated the things for congressman not to understand what he was talking about. This is not direct text, but do you have any doubts about this? Did you ever hear him speak? Is this how you want your life to be directed. So that the most powerful financial man in the country speaks to you in obfuscation. Why do we need this man anyway. Why we can not we just increase the money in direct proportion to our own population and give everybody his/her share and then tax that equitably. Cause all the intermediaries Banks and financial institutions will lose the inter mediation fees and the control of the timing of the things got that? What a loss to somebody... And how about the Politicians, see how hard they have to work now collecting money for their constituency? Who wants that. They would rather take from the top by allocating the money, which, yes, you guessed, trickles to you... via bridge to nowhere. We will talk of some other examples later.

Jim Taylor, JD said...
Covered at:
Bounce Point:
2613.76
13572.25
Jim
6/20/2007 11:51 AM

18 comments:

Sqroot said...

Wow, well said Boris.

Anonymous said...

Boris, you need to get back on your medication. lol. There is no conspiracy. What there is is an economic explosion caused by credit and alot of money. Most of that money is created by government gamesmanship in forex markets and rising wealth. Not by central bankers under some inflationary conspiratorial charge. In other words, the central bankers are actually trying to mop up this mess. Not that they have made great decisions heretofore.

boris said...

Well, Dear Sqroot, people are so busy, they do not think about the consequences of where we live and what we do and where we are heading. I consider it my job to raise the collective mind to a level where individuals in it do not slave, but fight for what is theirs. By not allowing anybody to use a new system of slavery while the old one's have been abolished. Individual freedom does not exist within the system where individual is subjugated to the banks.
Good Trading

boris said...

Well, Dear Austin,
I think the money 101 is in order here. Who do you think created the initial money for banks to lend. CENTRAL banks. Of course, you are correct, they try to slow things down. As I said they do not want to risk the riots in the streets. It can not be so obvious. Besides, who is going to keep them on the job, if this cycle is not perpetuated every few years. There is no medication needed here.
Opening the EYES is all that is needed.

I former wrestling and weithlifting champion never needed medication dear Austion. The word is foreign to me, even As I speak 9 languages.
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes. Former weightlifting champ, former body builder, former physicist, former genius. You are very funny but you've gone off of the deep end a little in this post. I understand money quite well. I also understand that the world has achieved never before seen standards of living under a fiat money system. Every few decades people like you come along and say its all going to end. The reality is gold is still worth the same amount versus that constantly debased dollar that it was thirty years ago.

I know a good doctor if you need one.

boris said...

Dear Austin, Why bother. I have not used the word "end of the world" you did. I just want to teach those receptive to think correctly. If I thought world was coming to an end, why would I be teaching anybody anything? Please relate to my words. Leave the language of "medication" "end of world" out of this. If you can not take this intellectually, give it some time and we shell discuss it again. Perhaps, I can learn something on this subject. So fare I have not.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Austin. Sorry forgot. Worlds to not end, they change. Nothing wrong with that. And if we are going to change for the better, let us understand what we are dealing with first.
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

That makes two of us who haven't learned anything. Your post was quite bizarre and there were many intimations that border on paranoia.

boris said...

Well Dear Austin. I can not help, I try my best. I can not make you a good investor if you do not question the basic thesis of the existance, cause this is where it is. I can not teach you how to work with currencies, if you do not believe that, officials are charged with manipulation ( sorry, management of our expectations ). I gather you will find it hard to believe that "officials" first interest is not you or me. I agree, it will be hard to unlearn this.
Still Good Talking to you Dear Austin and please come back when you can discuss things, rather than talk in bastract. I do not talk about conspiracies, I talk about self interests and those with self interest and influence on others often do not see the borders between the two...
Good Trading

Jim Taylor, JD said...

Covered at:
Bounce Point:
2613.76
13572.25

Jim

Jim Taylor, JD said...

S&P500 approaching 1521 39 Squared... Big Bounce or CRASH.

Jim

Anonymous said...

That's awfully presumptuous of you to assume you need to teach me anything. How do you know that I don't know more than you about the topics you attempt to lecture me about? Arrogance? Pride? I suspect I could teach you a thing or two about monetary policy and investing. But, be that as it may, you keep believing your conspiracy theories. I would never want to upset that balance in your head.

Greenie said...

Good post, Boris. You wrote down my thoughts in nice, simple words.


The difference this time though is we are going through credit inflation, not cash inflation....and it has ended now.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
When I talk about money, I invariably mean the credit, of course, in USSR there was no credit, bank was a place you did not want to go in. YOu kept your money under the bed. Yes, indeed the credit is where it is. It is easier to obfuscate what you are doing. Everybody understand cash, but it is hard to understand all the ways credit is created (hell there is not even enough information about how much money/credit is created via derivatives ).

Good Trading Dear Greenie.

boris said...

Dear Austin,
I am a very tollerant man. I love everybody that comes on this site. I am not going to try and teach you anything unless you want to. I am sure you will decide if you want to come on this site agian or not. I surely wish to discuss the substance of the things though, cause it could be best way to show others what is involved.

Thanks again for all your visits and I truely hope you will come back to argue forcefully your points. You have the stage. I promise.

Good trading

Jim Taylor, JD said...

NAZ approaching 2601 51 Squared

Jim

Anonymous said...

austin:

"there is no conspiracy".
lest you forget. The U.S. and the U.K. governments asked the U.N the other day to call of their search for WMD in IRAQ. FINALLY.

of course there's no conspiracy in this world.

right.

and the U.S. invaded Iraq to protect democracy.

I come from an academic/scientific background that emphasizes clarity of thought and explanation.

Anybody who can read with a critical eye can't fail to notice all the opaque shit Wall Street and central bankers (and other men of power) throw at the world to explain 'the system'.

boris said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL said, Dear DXB. I think that a critical examination is needed of what is going in our beautiful country. If wrong promises were made, let us fix them, but let us stop the lies that officials are working for us. Long time now, the officials are working for themselves and RICH who do their dirty work for them. That is a way every system works, by the way. I am not fond of any system I lived in, they all sucked and USSR sucked the worst. That is why old communists quckly became capitalists. All it took for BORIS, not me, YELTZIN to get on the tank.........
All the guys I knew accumulating money, said OK, we got all the money and we can steal more. Now we want to be capitalists....
Ce Bueno.

And then the Jo EN lie, I hope to spell the name correctly said " it is glorious to be rich", Of course people who stood behind him WERE ALREADY RICH.

As the time goes we will discuss more of these.
Good Trading Dear DXB