Dear Readers, Today's Limits
O - not updated, N - updated.
N QQQQ 47.36 - 47.87
12:09 ET So what was the low so far today? Yes, 47.36 exactly!
Break this one and we go to 47.23 and 47.02 and even lower 46.72 and if we go crazy we shell see 46.35! !
12:31 ET Exhaustion bar, but if broken watch out below 47.23
Jim Taylor, JD said...
S&P 500 at support: 1501.56
Jim
6/22/2007 10:09 AM
Jim Taylor, JD said...
S&P 500 at support: 1501.56
Jim
6/22/2007 10:09 AM
N GLD 64.34 - 64.94
O USO 49.49 49.92
O ECA 64.54 - 65.66
N SPX 1511.51 - 1523.55
O TSX 14114.38 - 13906.11
Good Trading
10 comments:
Hi Boris,
After having been away a while (new baby amongst other pleasures), I come back and find - that the blog your site uses functionality speaks to me in Latvian(!!?!):
"Izlikt komentāru blogā: Boris And Company "
Well, I & my 'puter are actually fysically located there, but really now . . . oh my, I do hate those idiot programmers who assume they know better than I what is good for me . . .
Now, more longlongtermish, how 'bout some of those big pharma dud(e)s being at or near longterm channel support, such as NVS, MRK, JNJ?
Make or break I would say, either they move up & out, or else they fall down, go boom!
However I would not yet touch several others, such as GSK & AZN.
Regards,
Dear Cobbense, Very Good To hear the familar voice. Welcome Back. We missed your intelligent bits of wisdom. One of those right here...
I like Farma, actually, but on my terms after corrections.
Good Trading
I see 2 comments, Boris
Possible Spike UP at 12:00 PDT
RE SHORT S&P 500 at 1511.25
Jim
Let us try this. Dear Sqroot.
Do you see this comment, test1?
Ok Dear Sqeoot, the test1 msg I put in I do not see it yet. My count shows 4, shoud be 5 and shows five when I go into comments like typing now.
Boris, I see 6 now.
Yes Dear Sqroot notice that the 6th comment was placed 10 min ago and you jast saw it. Something is wrong, somewhere. The delay, i have never seen this before. Do you experiense this on some other blog also?
Hello Boris!
How are you?
Hi Edy, very well thanks have a good weekend.
and Good Trading
Post a Comment