Dear Readers, Apparently the thing that Allen Greenspan fears most is this. The results of inequity in USA and world... Now that is not me... Dear Austin. That is Sir Allen himself. Who freely printed money to create the same....
INEQUITY
It takes one to know one...
Something to take home for tonight.
2 comments:
greenspan would know more about iniquity than inequity, methinks. if austin has some excess mental and emotional energy to work off, perhaps he should visit http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/investigator_hi.html where his ideological soulmates have generated a good line in invective.
(: :) (: :)
Funny Dear Malcolmm. I have no probolem with Dear Austin. I love to have a chance to air with him the points of interest. What is wrong with that. We are still in the country where "free speach" is allowed right?
I hope he comes back. It is possible I am missing something, but I want to hear it from him.
Well said Dear Malcolmm. I shell look into this site.
Post a Comment