



Dear Dave, this is for your interest and just so that everybody is happy, I have included many other indices here, besides RUT/ER2. Note the next higher level resistances, how close they are from here. Or how far the could be if the market takes dive?
Your reactions are appreciated. Doe you people like this chart. Would you like to have it come, at least, once a week?.
Also included the Gold Oscillator here, Dear H likes this very much. Also included is GroupStrength chart. Look at how the newspapers and builder ( DOGS could ready to bounce, but do not jump the gun. Oscillator musts come back down below 70).
Please note the lowest SELLPRESSURE on SPX pressure chart. The sell off was more vicious than it looked on the surface ha....
Ok Enjoy.
Good Trading
8 comments:
Boris,
Thank you for the charts. Since I respect you I would like to know why you disagree with me and what tools would help people. I am disappointed with most people here in the US. We have engaged in a war that has needlessly killed hundreds of thousands of people. The currency is being debased daily by the expanding money supply. We have lost many of our civil liberties. The media spins the news to support the establishment and ignore the one politician, Ron Paul, who is honest. Most people fail to see what is happening. This is why I say these things. People do not understand what freedom is and that we must protect it or lose everything. See my blog to understand my views. http://supressedtruth.blogspot.com/
Thank you again for the charts and your reply. Good trading.
Dave
Dear David, I will cerainly look at you blog. I am sure we will disagree on many things and perhaps on agree on less, but principle staff. To me your statments about economic slavery are spot on and not questionable. Do I have a solution? No, That is the reason to see what others think and find out what better we may chose for ther rest our/earth's life.
Promise, I will find time to read your blog and give you feedbak.
Good Trading
Dear Boris, thanks for the S&P chart, it has never mislead. To me, it shows a likely bounce, maybe today and part of tomorrow ?? Your oscillator chart, which I have little experience analyzing, appears to show more room to a down move. Alas, I was spooked out of a es mini short position early Wednesday. I shall wait for the bounce to 1520.....1504 looks to be a magnet. I'm no expert, so maybe no bounce, but I trust your pressure chart. I find the oscillators interesting, but am still learning how to use them. Thanks, Dave
Dear Daveo(Dave(: :)),
I am understand what you mean when the socillators have enough data points and we start graphs, You/I will be able to figure them out.
Good Luck with your trading. The SUM of breakers chart is not ruling out a strong follow up today... We shell see. It was the one that pushed me to call for a possible strong sell yesterday.
Good Trading
Thanks for you kind words.
Dear Dave, I think you have more intuitive feeling of these charts, now then I do...
That is good, cause I work so much with them, I lose the forest from trees.
So, here is a suggestion. Try if you wish and post some analysis when you feel about what these charts are telling and share it with the "company".
Thanks for your participation.
Good Trading
Dear Boris, I think we may learn something about the SUMS chart today. SPX headed back to 1504-1500. Buy pressure is not sky high as you would expect with such a low sell pressure. Couple that fact with room to move down on the SUMS chart, we should retest. What then ??
Dear Boris, I must say that I am flattered by your request. As a mechanical engineer, I can appreciate the depth of study and discipline you have exerted in your endeavors. In no way do I possess the skills of JD. My trading skills lag my analytical skills (learning and learning to trust myself again). My brother has been cleaning up as of late.
Thanks again for sharing your work ! Daveo
Dear Daveo,
I am just asking for you to comment on the way you see the chart. That is just an opinion. I understand sometimes the "trader" in you can jumps in and attempts to see in the chart what may not be there, but. Hey, everything is relative and I/we like your opinion. You have been commenting from time to time and I encourage to do the same a more...
Thanks.
We need your and everybody elses opinion.
Comparing notes is how we learn.
Good Trading
Post a Comment