O - not updated, N - updated.
N QQQQ 47.45 - 47.90
N GLD 66.89 - 65.10
O USO 49.49 49.92
N ECA 65.14 - 65.87
O SPX 1531.95 - 1537.51
O TSX 14042.38 - 13769.11
Jim Taylor, JD said...
At 7:17 PDT:
the NAZ hit STL at support:2613.76
(Low:2612.42)
Looking to Reshort at 9:18 PDT
Relative weakness of NAZ suggests re-test of lows.
Jim
6/19/2007 7:49 AM
4 comments:
Hello Boris:
I'm interpreting your comments on GOLD lately as short-term bearish, i.e. going down possibly 630 or less. Am I mistaken here? Or you haven't come to a conclusion re a proper entry level?
cheers
Dear Dxb, We have kept all/everybody out of GOLD enough to see GOLD go down around 640. Thanks for the past, what now Boris? you say. Fair enough...
While we can talk a lot, that maybe worhtless, sometimes. But when the oscillators talk even I listen. That is very short term swing indicator. So, let us look into the GroupStrength. You will see that the values early last week were high and we got GOLD to rally. Now... we are aproaching very low levels which, for a swing trader is not so good until we see the oscillator come up again.
I let this stand. As, I think, these oscillators know better than me.
I will be glad to send you gold oscillator ( or any oscillator history ) if you want to sen me your email.
Good Trading Dear DXB
Well Boris, you got what you wanted, another distribution day!! Didn't look like it early, but here it is.
Dear Sqroot.
Yes, I like thouse kind of days. The more the better.
I will check tomorrow for exact nature of it. I hope it is a kind that I would like. It would be nice to have the number close to 0 for the oscillator.
Sorry being late to respond.
Good Trading Dear Sqroot
Post a Comment