Dear Readers, while dividend and income taxes went down in general the actual tax burden of low income earners went up. Ha... Now you really hit the wall Boris... What are you talking about? Ok, just listen, I do not hit the wall so often. So, here it goes. Average family leaves about $4000-5000 at the pump. If that is taxed At about 20-30% ( I think I am low balling this) then we get average tax payment of around ~$1200 a year. which means that if gasoline prices tripled last 5 years. We now pay about ~$800 extra for gas tax( just tax ha...). Now, rich person could not care less about $800 a year, but for a median income earner this has taken back all the tax benefits the earned income tax deduction gave them! I hope you get that. "Read My Leeps" taxes have been raised. No wonder REPS like OIL companies, their tax collectors, got that?. I do not think DEMS will dare lowering these taxes, or they will run even higher deficits, remember politicians love money.. Now you can try and do the math on other things ( local taxes, insurance , food etc.) I will not bother. This is enough. During the same time median earnings stagnated while earnings of the Rich ( you know who they are) rose. SOPITALISTS ( see vocabulary ) will tell government should not be in the wealth redistribution. So, why would not it stop? Did you ask? Yes, my dear reader it all starts when the $ gets destroyed. All that fiat, causes the run up in prices, thus the redistribution o f wealth. Do not get me wrong. I do not think DEMS are any less of free spenders... Just giving you facts. No wonder little guy does not believe prosperity is here... So, when another bozo and/or demagogue ( you know who you are) comes up on television telling you tax reductions cause the good economy. Ask, first who's economy and then ask has he/she ever seen the tax reduction without deficit spending?. Can he/she imagine how not so spectacular that kind of tax reduction looks compared to this one. I tell it would look marvelous in the long run, cause it will cause the efficiencies without INFLIETION ( in rich owned assets) ( see new vocabulary)... And one more thing. When they talk about American consumer being alive and well ask which consumer? cause, talking about average American consumer is like talking about me and Shak having a 7 foot average height. You know what I mean, I am not that tall, average sure looks great thanks to Oneal
Good Trading
No comments:
Post a Comment