I am a long-term investor and looking for an entry point over the next couple of weeks.
You mentioned in the post below "The picture here is then of looking for the low limits for strong turnarounds." Are you looking for lower gold price after this top and if so would it be a good time to load up for the long term?
Any date or price projections at this time for that new low?
Dear Bobopolis, I do not think there will be a suitable longer term entry point in next couple weeks. There maybe one in next couple mounts, like May-July span. I am not sure about the levels at the point, but it looks like between 580-670. That should give a multimonth move up into the end of this year. My comments you bring here relate to an intraday limits not the longer term limits. Those are at 545 below and 712 above. Good Trading
Dear Jd, thanks for your input. Seem like your forecast of Friday low would correspond well with my outline of the market progression from March to August ( see August Again , on our site or www.safehaven.com), which suggested the lows or the test of lows early April and then up into May with the market going down into the August. GOod Trading
Dear Sqroot, GG refers to GOldCOrp indeed. I am not very bullish about the GOLD stocks ( and could get bearish about them very soon) at this juncture, even As I was bullish about gold for last three months. Good Trading
7 comments:
Quick question on Gold:
I am a long-term investor and looking for an entry point over the next couple of weeks.
You mentioned in the post below "The picture here is then of looking for the low limits for strong turnarounds." Are you looking for lower gold price after this top and if so would it be a good time to load up for the long term?
Any date or price projections at this time for that new low?
Thanks very much!
Dear Bobopolis,
I do not think there will be a suitable longer term entry point in next couple weeks. There maybe one in next couple mounts, like May-July span. I am not sure about the levels at the point, but it looks like between 580-670. That should give a multimonth move up into the end of this year. My comments you bring here relate to an intraday limits not the longer term limits. Those are at 545 below and 712 above.
Good Trading
Boris, much appreciated!
Today's Forecast Low: 11:45-12:00PDT
5 waves down from May; Waves 1,3,5 Lows At Full Moon.
Same fractal unfolding;
Wave 1 of this decline also at Full Moon; Wave three low due Friday.
Jim
Big Brother Boris,
Doesn't GG refer to Goldcorp ?
A comment from Friday made me think maybe not.
Much thanks to you and your blog.
Dear Jd, thanks for your input. Seem like your forecast of Friday low would correspond well with my outline of the market progression from March to August ( see August Again , on our site or www.safehaven.com), which suggested the lows or the test of lows early April and then up into May with the market going down into the August.
GOod Trading
Dear Sqroot, GG refers to GOldCOrp indeed. I am not very bullish about the GOLD stocks ( and could get bearish about them very soon) at this juncture, even As I was bullish about gold for last three months.
Good Trading
Post a Comment