Hi Boris Wonderful Call on TA-100. I LOVED UR 3 MONTH FORCAST BACK ON DEC 06, FOR THE MARKET IT WORKED AMAZINGLY WELL. ANY COMMENTS ON THE $ dollor versus other currencies it seems oddly enough the $ has become a safe heaven if i am not mistaken. awating ur wisdom. sam
Dear Sam. The I have predicted that currencies will be vulnerable for 2-3% correction. ( see the previous post, currencies). We are getting that and I think in couple days they will go back up for another month leaving Dollar down. So, this just a short blip in Dollar, but we will monitor daily if this theses proves right. Good Trading Sam.
Will you analyse SCU for the limits again for me? The stock seems to have struck a bottom with heavy volume. I'm watching it closely. Actually I already booked a profit on it from .80 cents. Interested in what your opinion is.
Dear Danno, THe limits on this stock are 0.30 downside 1.95 , 2.28 on the upside. I think 0.30 will be reached especially if the 0.70 ( low of the year ) is broken. Good TO hear from you Danno. and Good Trading.
4 comments:
Hi Boris Wonderful Call on TA-100. I LOVED UR 3 MONTH FORCAST BACK ON DEC 06, FOR THE MARKET IT WORKED AMAZINGLY WELL. ANY COMMENTS ON THE $ dollor versus other currencies it seems oddly enough the $ has become a safe heaven if i am not mistaken. awating ur wisdom.
sam
Dear Sam.
The I have predicted that currencies will be vulnerable for 2-3% correction. ( see the previous post, currencies). We are getting that and I think in couple days they will go back up for another month leaving Dollar down. So, this just a short blip in Dollar, but we will monitor daily if this theses proves right. Good Trading Sam.
Hi Boris.
Will you analyse SCU for the limits again for me? The stock seems to have struck a bottom with heavy volume. I'm watching it closely. Actually I already booked a profit on it from .80 cents. Interested in what your opinion is.
Thanks.
Danno
Dear Danno,
THe limits on this stock are
0.30 downside
1.95 , 2.28 on the upside.
I think 0.30 will be reached especially if the 0.70 ( low of the year ) is broken.
Good TO hear from you Danno.
and Good Trading.
Post a Comment