Friday, March 30, 2007

LImits

Dear Readers today's limits

QQQQ 43.15 - 44.02 ( note Volatility adjastment)
Looks like JD will prove to be correct and the 2401 NASD level will be tested
That means 43.15 for QQQQ will also be tested.

GLD 65.36 - 66.07
USO 52.88 - 54.00
GG 24.09 - 24.54
Good Trading

9 comments:

samc said...

hi Boris how have u been? just has a question regarding a certain stock (PANL) IT HAS A VERY PROMISING PRODUCT next gen screen panles. any views would be very much apperciated. have a wonderful weekend and happy and healthy holidays to u and all of ur family and loved ones.
sam

rent said...

Boris,

the USD\JPY, dollar dropped like a rock.. couldn't break 118.40 again. Down the USD go??? Let's see how deep.

boris said...

Dear Sam, Thanks and a wonderful weekend to you as well my friend. PANL seems to be a work in progress... Now, the progress seems to be higher and the 17.74 is the first attraction point. No guarantees in life, but If had owned this stock, I would wait for at least 17.74 to collect. Next levels are 19 and 21. Now, I said if owned this stock. So, the idea is to won it from a good entry point and I suggest that you used short term indicators for selecting the long entry into this stock if you must. You know what to do... Let it come back to a reasonable short term oversold position and then jump on it. Well, let us not forget stock can go down as well so watch for 10.80 and 9.45 levels, but I think the higher points are first probability event. GOod Trading Dear Sam.

boris said...

Dear Rent, we discussed this earlier as well. I am totally with you in JPY going to 110-112 area, if I am wrong we will at least repeat the 115 level. For next couple days though the DOllar is showing some strength as we suspected.
Good Trading Dear Rent

Anonymous said...

Hello Boris.

Are you getting any readings for the GOLD lows to a specific day yet? I know the next week and maybe early 2nd week of April is general timeframe but I hope you can help nail the exact Day like you've done before.

TIA. Danno

p.s. TIA as in thanks in advance, not "this is Afrika" lol

boris said...

Dear Danno,
As I stated yesterday, we may be having a stealth bull in GOLD where instead of a share correction 2-3% or more we get 1-1.5% moves in a mostly sideways moves Given this is a possibility, I/We should look for every daily low limit as a possibility for the Low ( or multiple of them ). I stil think the Early April, like April 2 ( Full Moon as well ) may prove the most reliable point for a low. What is hapeinning right now is perhpas transitory and will be over in few minutes. If not then I am wrong on my outlook and will have rethink it. Good Trading
Danno, hoopefully got some idea. If not shoot another question.

Jim Taylor, JD said...

Sort Term ARC UP ends at 10:22:30

boris said...

Dear JD, I believe your time is in PDT, which is EDT+3. IS that correct. GOod Trading Dear JD.

boris said...

Dear JD, I meant EDT-3 , of course.
GOod Trading