Dear Readers today's limits
QQQQ 43.61 - 43.97
Please note nice call from JD about the NASDAQ Bottom 2401, See the Comments
GLD 65.35 - 66.19
My Apologies on this one and thanks to alert Dear Mr Rent for catching this error in my typing.
USO 51.78 - 52.58
GG 24.34 - 24.70
Good Trading
10 comments:
Hello Boris:
So the GLD limits remain unchanged from yesterday?
just checking
Looking for a Bounce UP at 09:45 PDT
Could last until APX 11:15 PDT
Jim
Boris,
Huh?
Futures have turned....
E-MINI JUN07 1428.75 -7.5
E-NASDAQ JUN07 1779.25 -11.00
Rally off 2401 49 squared on the Naz
Jim
Hi Boris,
Do you have any views on 10 year treasurys at the moment. I am currently short and looking for them to rise long term but unsure over the short term.
Regards,
Damien
By rise I mean I expect yields to rise.
Thanks,
Damien
Dear Damien,
I expect the I(nterest)R(ates) to go higher into April 5 and even higher after some correction into April 18.
Good Trading Dear Damien and Welcome to our House.
Dear JD, Nice call on 2401 trun around on NASDAQ.
GOod Trading and Thanks as alsways for your participation.
Relative weakness of the NAZ portends extreme weakness tomorrow.
At 11:22:30 the NAZ headed Up through 2401 49 squared; at 12:10 the DOW moved above 12321 111 squared.
Within the first hour tomorrow, these levels will again be tested.
Expect the first HOUR to be DOWN.
Jim
Post a Comment