Dear Readers, There is practically no buy power left for this market to continue immediately higher from here. That does not mean it can not go higher, but the advance should be limited ( As announced worldwide 12800 is a multi generational wall for DJI and while it can accede it, it could only happen with the collapsing Dollar, which is a lie I and I could not care less for lies. As it is US markets are not moving higher in real $... not a bull, but BOOL!). Gold has chosen not to advance immediately and a little detour can take it 1.5-2.5% lower from yesterdays high, before jumping higher into the end of March. Energies are showing some life, not for long, I am afraid, and Dollar... well, is going down like "helicopter" is up in the air. Good Trading
Friday, March 23, 2007
Practically No Buy Pressure
Dear Readers, There is practically no buy power left for this market to continue immediately higher from here. That does not mean it can not go higher, but the advance should be limited ( As announced worldwide 12800 is a multi generational wall for DJI and while it can accede it, it could only happen with the collapsing Dollar, which is a lie I and I could not care less for lies. As it is US markets are not moving higher in real $... not a bull, but BOOL!). Gold has chosen not to advance immediately and a little detour can take it 1.5-2.5% lower from yesterdays high, before jumping higher into the end of March. Energies are showing some life, not for long, I am afraid, and Dollar... well, is going down like "helicopter" is up in the air. Good Trading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment