Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers, Limits for today.
QQQQ 43.17(09) - 43.40
GLD 65.17 - 65.44
USO 48.18 - 48.89
GG 24.22 - 24.97
Please see JD Limits for RUT/NASD in yesterdays Limits post
Good Trading

20 comments:

Jim Taylor, JD said...

Projected TREND REVERSAL AT: 9:45 PDT

JIM

daveo said...

Jim, does this apply to the whole market or a specific index ? Thanks, Dave

Jim Taylor, JD said...

The Big Three: DOW, NAZ, S&P500

Jim

daveo said...

Thanks Jim.

boris said...

Dear JIM/Daveo, We just got the exahaustion bar on QQQQ and the fractal reversal as well as the approach to 3rd resistance at 43.64( 43.58 actual)
Good Trading

John G. Black said...

How's the analysis on RUT?

boris said...

Dear John,
RUT 3rd resistance is at 793.28 we have reached 792.59 close ha...
GOod trading

daveo said...

jim/boris, the ndx was up roughly 16 pts from todays low to high, that Jim picked out quite nicely. How much of a pull back do you see ? I need to set a limit but don't want to get greedy.

boris said...

Dear Daevo,
I am not sure there will be a big down move today, but you may want to try the FIB retracments at 38 50 and 62 percent( from 16 of course). Good Trading

daveo said...

Thanks Boris, I wasn't looking for abig drop, but I'll take a bite here.

daveo said...

Thank you gentlemen, hit the 62% retracement. Have a good day out west.

boris said...

Dear Daevo, welcom.
Good Trading

John G. Black said...

Is the market whisteling past the graveyard? Or am missing something?

boris said...

Dear John,
Our view of where the markets are going are clearly stated in terms of near and longer term. That includes "August Again" article that outlines the "yello brik road" for the Stocks to follow. How do call the markets action in that context, is a free choice and "whisteling past the grave yeard" fits as well as any others...
Good Trading Dear John.

Anonymous said...

With all due respect to jim taylor, I would really like some structured reason for the calls. Boris explains the mind behind the madness so I know where he's coming from to a degree but what do you use to arrive at your conclusions?? It would be most educational.

Thanks jim for the calls...and thanks Boris as usual.

John G. Black said...

Thank you...interesting

boris said...

Dear Danno,
Good to hear from you and I understand that everybody loves to have some more "meat" behind the forecasts. At the same time I urge that we take everybody the way they want to come across. If Jim wants to be cryptic that is fine. That is his prerogative and we appreciate his contribution. Of course, if and when people see the usefulness of his contributions they will decide how to use it. I love all of you guys, cause you make this site what it is. I can talk all I want if nobody listens, I have accomplished nothing...
Good Trading to all.

Anonymous said...

I agree Boris and I should have framed my post to Jim as a request instead of as a demand. That was not my intention. It's just the curiosity in me.

By the way the VXO looks like it's setting up on the launch pad again.

boris said...

Dear Danno,
No problem, I understand and value your curiosity, that is the only way I have learned all I know, anyway...
VXO yes, it seems like it may trap itself into the gap and restart up move again, if our forecast of Mqr 23-44 is correct it has not much time to head up again...
Good Trading Dear Danno.

cobbense said...

Boris,

A quite good Swedish TA analyst has, for fib timing / cycle enthusiasts, just noted that today March 21 2007 is 5.5 years, 66 months, or perhaps more interestingly 288 = 2*144 weeks since the bottom on the 11 of Sep. 2001.

www.tendens.se
(in Swedish of course)

He doesn't read anything more into this than that there should be some sort of reaction, whether a top or re-acceleration upwards remains to be seen.

Regards,