Dear Readers, Limits for today.
QQQQ 42.56 - 43.21
GLD 64.50 - 64.92 ( 65.00, 65.40)
USO 48.29 - 49.43
GG 24.03 - 24.75
The limits will/can enlarge as time goes.
QQQQ has hit 42.60 dam close to our target. Watch for possible turnaround.
1220ET appears to be a turnaround time and GOLD is not at new highs. I am not thrilled with this: 1234ET
Well QQQQ seems to have used the 42.60 as a turnaround point 13:41ET
Good Trading
8 comments:
Whoever said to short R2K at 784 is looking like a genius so far...hope it works.
Dear John, Jim Taylor said that. Frankly, we had the limits just in the same area, for example QQQQ limit for us was 43.23 and hit 43.07. That was, almost just as close as Jim's call. So, yes, definitely Jim had a good call and we checked that had we called those numbers we would have been within miniscule distance from his numbers. Which says that, perhaps Jim has similar method to ours. Nevertheless excellent call no doubt. Contrats to Jim.
GOod Trading.
Dear Readers, I meant congrats to Jim, Of course.
Good Trading
Hello Boris, great work and thanks for sharing. Your blog helps educate me a great deal. You mentioned a few days ago that gold might hit an interim peak 25/28. Did you mean March 25/28 ??
Dear Daveo, Yes definitely 25-28 is for March. And Worm welcom to our house. We like nothing but to have people Come/Learn/Graduate...
Enjoy the Travel My Dear Friend.
Good Trading.
Hi Boris and others,
one months age I have started to watch your comments related to finantial markets. These comments help me very much to make my trading decisions. I hope you will share your knowledge in the future, too.
Greetings from Croatia
Have a nice weekend Boris and thanks for a job well done this week. Looking forward to next week and to your wise tutelage.
Danno.
Dear Curaki,Danno,
How rude of me not even to say good weekend, but do you want to know truth? I was dead upon the market close. I could hardly see the display form being tired. That is not from serving you guys, that is my pleasure. I just had some currency positions to play with and was up 24 hours without sleep, felt very tired. But hearing from you always invigorates me. Enjoy the site and stay good friends. Good Trading
Post a Comment