Friday, March 09, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers limits for today:
QQQQ 42.58 - 43.71
GLD 64.29 - 65.51
USO 50.99 - 51.44
GG 24.73 - 25.43
Is faking over? they waited for employment numbers to fool everybody and now fading all markets? C'bueno.

GOod Trading

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Boris:

any critical levels on JPY for us to watch?


cheers

boris said...

Dear Dxb. We are 50% retracement righte now. As we speak.
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Dxb. Sorry the level 84.64
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers,
This is what Mr. Raver wrote to me
in previous post...

raver_8 said...
- Boris

new reader. your gold call last night scared me out of my NAK in the CNBC million$ challenge. Up 5%
this morning. Luckily didn't sell any real mining shares. raver

Still think AU pulls back?

3/08/2007 7:11 AM

Well, Mr Raver I hope you did not stay in your Gold Positions.
Good Trading

samc said...

hi Boris this is Sam do u have any ideas on equties for Mnonday and tues next week.i wish u a wonderful weekend. thank u for a wonderful work.

boris said...

Dear Sam, Same to you, enjoy the weekend. I expect the Yen TO get stronger next week, which in my opinion should cause the stocks/gold/currencies to get weeker against it.
Good Trading Dear Sam.

Malcolm McIntyre said...

g'day boris. i have just run across your site and wanted to say i admire your philosophy of giving. i will watch the markets with even more interest than usual this week.
best of luck in all your endeavours.
malcolm

boris said...

Dear Malcolmm, in this age of Dog ate the Dog, I decided I had enough of faceless/heartless people. Who in the name of good things destroy the humanity and lie big, just as long as it fits their goals. Is not it ironic that biggest billioners of this world want to make few more penneys by outsorcing more American jobs and technology or worse yet outsorcing Americans out of their jobs by claiming that there are no well educated people in USA. BOOL... there are plenty of educated people in USA, but they want to bring the slaves from INDIA/CHINA so that they can add few more pennies to their holdings. Pathetic my friend. I miss America as I fell in love with it, I miss the world where amount of the money stolen/extorted or otherwise taken by enslaving the entire worlds peoples have not been the main driver of everyday life. I am not passive, though, I am doing my part in giving without benefits. Hopefully some will notice and take this up....
Thanks a lot and Goot Trading

cheapybob said...

Someone told me its been a long time since the put sellers had to absorb large numbers of shares. If the market doesn't go through the roof this week, next Friday they will. I would expect that as a result, by Monday the 19th, a 2nd leg down will begin as they sell what gets dumped on them.

Where do you think is a good place to put investments if a 2nd leg down occurs?

Personally, even though its a little overpriced at the moment, over time, I'm buying gold.

boris said...

Dear Cheapybob, I can not agree more, buying gold is a good idea at this juncture. As I outlined many times lately, though, I would like the Mar 12 - 19 to blow over so that in that time period a good entry points in gold could take place. Any where between 635 and 645 April contract fits the bill for me. Thanks a lot for your comments and Good Trading