Dear Readers limits for today: QQQQQ 42,13 - 43.76 GLD 65.20 - 64.64 USO 51.26 - 51.76 GG 25.32 - 25.96 Please note the danger to our forecast is that YEN keeps going down. Well, We think probability of that is less than 30%Good Trading
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
- Boris
new reader. your gold call last night scared me out of my NAK in the CNBC million$ challenge. Up 5% this morning. Luckily didn't sell any real mining shares. raver
Dear Raver, the probability favors the GOLD/SOTCKS pullback into 12-19 time period. And then we should see rally again. I have not changed my mind about this. As to how does one use this information is personal choice, of course. I personally believe, we are going to get the retest move on GOLD by the date mentioned above. Thanks for being with us dear raver.
2 comments:
- Boris
new reader. your gold call last night scared me out of my NAK in the CNBC million$ challenge. Up 5%
this morning. Luckily didn't sell any real mining shares. raver
Still think AU pulls back?
Dear Raver, the probability favors the GOLD/SOTCKS pullback into 12-19 time period. And then we should see rally again. I have not changed my mind about this. As to how does one use this information is personal choice, of course. I personally believe, we are going to get the retest move on GOLD by the date mentioned above. Thanks for being with us dear raver.
Post a Comment