Dear Readers, our pressure gages indicate that washout of the stock decline is ahaid of us, so stay with shorts and use prudent stops and/or initiate stops against the limits ( will be given later). Gold Rocket, meanwhile has left the station as projected. Enjoy the jeorney, but keep reasonable stops, arrival time 25-28 destination 670-730. If things get crazy 870-900 ( not likely for now). All the rest as prgnosticated. Silver shell/will do better for next couple days, but trail thereafter. Currencies as indicated moving higher and YEN could join them soon in doing so, even though it has declined last couple days( also as projected). Good Trading
Dear Danno, read commets
2 comments:
Dear Danno, what will happen today. Ah... difficult job I have chosen, but I love it dear Danno. You others challenge me and that is what I live for...
OK you saw the text of this post, nothing more can be said about a big/bigger picture, but here is what I think is about to happen today.
1) we will get favorable inflation bumbers ( not likely , from the way GOLD is rocketing ).
2) we will get unfavorable inflation numbers, GOLD rockets more stocks bonds sink together for a change!
Beyond that let us watch the limits I believe market could fade the initial move today, so if we go for the lower limit first then we may end up higher for the day or inversely if we go for higher limit first we may end up sharply lower.
Good Trading Dear Danno.
You are WORTHY of the challenge Boris.
thankyou
Danno
Post a Comment