Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Getting What We Wished

All Markets are UP ( Almost) except Japanese Yen. That was our prediction for the bounce and we get it. Remember though this is just a bounce for many markets, especially Stock Market and even GOLD, there should be one more scary move down for GOLD before it restarts move up into the end of March. Good Trading

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boris,

thanx for the analyses and advice.

happy trading

boris said...

Dear Dxb, My Pleassure. Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Hi Boris.

I'm looking at Yamana and I see a picture perfect rising diagonal nearing completion on the 15 min chart. It could be set up for another fall like you were alluding to for GOLD and gold stocks this week.

Danno.

Anonymous said...

Why is it Boris that the real nice set-ups often come right at the end of the day when they know a lot of traders are gun-shy about holding positions overnight let alone taking positions the day before. Is this conspiratorial thinking on my part??

Danno.

boris said...

Dear Danno, Thanks for you comments and I must say that I wondered about these kind things myself. Frankly the only answer I have is phsycological one and it goes with your suspicion that the larget traders( market movers and shakers) are trying to intimidate the smaller traders, by painting all kinds of "would be" pictures for the rest of the world. Then by doing exactly wat was expected , next morning they make us think... stupid me , I should have taken the overnight position and once they got us tired of "missing" oppotunities, they will present a not lose "tape". As soon as we said I am not missing this and taken the position exactly the unexpected will happen next day... Whey you think of it, that is the way it will work. Intimidation, unfortunately works. In school yeard or in GOLD pits.
Good Trading