Dear Readers, the glittering one, has hit the 3rd resistance today ( futures basis) 662.3 and rebounded. Well we have called every turn and twist of the glittering one from 690 down to 635 and back to 670-700 by 24-28 March. Good Trading
Dear Bob, what I expect is that GOLDL may make another top in $dollar by early April. That may not be true against other currencies ( BPOUNS EURO YEN etc). That would happen due to plunge in $Dollar itself. That top in April should be followed by sideways/down into June and up into the end of the year. Good Trading
Dear Chronictown, I kept saying that I am not as hopefull of miners as I a m of the Yellow Metal itself ( glittering one) and I stick to that. What we see is the underperformance of the Gold Stocks to the actual Metal and that will continue, but in the portions of the time when the Stocks Market is moving up ( Miners are Stocks , you see... ) Good Trading
Dear Danno, definitely it is correct that they are all moving together, but that does not have to continue, at least not in terms of the relative strength. Gold Must show more of it. Good Trading
6 comments:
After the 24th-28th top in gold, any thoughts on it's progression from there? Thanks!
will the miners follow this time,or will they trade down like the rest of the market.
Dear Bob, what I expect is that GOLDL may make another top in $dollar by early April. That may not be true against other currencies ( BPOUNS EURO YEN etc). That would happen due to plunge in $Dollar itself. That top in April should be followed by sideways/down into June and up into the end of the year.
Good Trading
Dear Chronictown, I kept saying that I am not as hopefull of miners as I a m of the Yellow Metal itself ( glittering one) and I stick to that. What we see is the underperformance of the Gold Stocks to the actual Metal and that will continue, but in the portions of the time when the Stocks Market is moving up ( Miners are Stocks , you see... )
Good Trading
Dear Boris.
GOLD and SPY,QQQQ,DIA are all moving in tandem. Rise in GOLD would suggest rise in others? Yes?
Danno
Dear Danno, definitely it is correct that they are all moving together, but that does not have to continue, at least not in terms of the relative strength. Gold Must show more of it.
Good Trading
Post a Comment