Thursday, January 11, 2007

QQQQ Put,Buy another 20%

Timing of this second sale is 15:10 ET, GOod Trading

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Boris, Are we looking to hold o/n and expect downside tomorrow ?

boris said...

Hi Byzanman,
As outlined before, tomorrow 11:00 ET is when we think the temporary top in Stock markets will come. So, if you are already short, which I am not ( I donated 7c ) to market today, you hold if not you short with us tomorrow ETA 11:00am Good Trading Dear Byzanman

boris said...

Dear Byzanman, if you mean options, yes we would not buy those for a day. Thanks and Have a Good Trading

James said...

Hey Boris I see where your going but....My broker charges $16 roundtrip extra for each scaleing unless I smell a large move it usually doesnt pay. Thats why I wait sometimes so long for a setup and grab either 1/2 or the whole position. Best JC

boris said...

Dear James.
I understand the situation with the trading fees. That is why I usually do not trade the options, fees and slippage. You got that right. You have to do what you have to do with your capital. God bless all of us, we all have different needs in everything and trading can not be different. So for those situations, perhaps waiting for tomorrow 11:00am is probably a better deal and that is what I am waiting even for straight QQQQ's. Indeed Dear Readers, James points out the dillema we all face when we trade. How to allocate our capital. Believe me big boyz have the same questions just like we do. For them every penny means even more as it must spread over billions of $dollars. Indeed there is no free lunch anywhere... Thanks Dear James. and Good Trading