Dear Readers. Preliminary Limits. qqqq 43.11 - 43.89 gld 63.51 - 64.83 fxe 129.64 - 130.33 uso 46.8 - 47.37 gg 26.63 - 27.86 TODAY COULD BE VOLATILE and 41.95 to 45.26 limits are possible on QQQQ?!Good Trading
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Boris,
The Upper limit on GG looks like it's dead on and looking good for a trade.
Dear Danno, interesting that GLD also is dead at 65.06 for a second limit and turned from there. It maybe telling us something, which we may have known long time? Top on 31/Jan-2007. If this is the case I am not suggesting anybody play this, then one must have or be selling anything GOLD at this point. It is either that or 672, Fifth Resistance, for GOLD. Be careful whateve you do, this will be a fast game. Good Trading
Yes. I can't help but lean towards some kind of correction early on in Feb. before or if resumption in trend up continues for Gold and stocks. We'll see and I haven't forgotten your Jan 31 date. A lot of ducks are in line now so it seems.
10 comments:
Boris,
The Upper limit on GG looks like it's dead on and looking good for a trade.
Danno
Dear Danno, interesting that GLD also is dead at 65.06 for a second limit and turned from there. It maybe telling us something, which we may have known long time? Top on 31/Jan-2007. If this is the case I am not suggesting anybody play this, then one must have or be selling anything GOLD at this point. It is either that or 672, Fifth Resistance, for GOLD. Be careful whateve you do, this will be a fast game. Good Trading
Boris,
Yes. I can't help but lean towards some kind of correction early on in Feb. before or if resumption in trend up continues for Gold and stocks. We'll see and I haven't forgotten your Jan 31 date. A lot of ducks are in line now so it seems.
Danno
Hello all, can not help but think that there is window dressing involved here.
I was caught red handed with a ryl short and would appreciate any input on this issue/sector.
Thanks and buckle up...
Dear Danno, There moments when some of us, at least, do not have answers. So the rule "when in doubt get out". Good Trading
Dear Byzanman, the 57.51 is your Maginot line. That is it. Good Trading
Thank you Boris, crystal clear.
Dear Byzanman if you can watch, try to keep this stop order mental. Do not let them see it, they may go for it. Good Trading
Hello Boris,
Thank you great advice and will take it.
Hello Boris,
Thank you great advice and will take it.
Post a Comment