Thursday, January 11, 2007

Some anticipation

Dear Readers, there is some anticipation involved here. We all saw today that the SELL PRESSURE was elevated and we needed to see the response of the market. Well, it is not what bear would have expected. It was more of a what a more bullish outlook would call for. Nevertheless We all know sitting here today that the SELL PRESSURE will be even... HIGHER( you guessed right!), cause market was higher today. That means that with 1-4 day delay we expect a market digest ( at least) or fall due to that pressure. So, that is when I saw today's pattern develop the way it did today, it was becoming clear that we/i must wait for tomorrow, as a minimum. I hope this is all crystal clear Dear Friends. Good Trading

3 comments:

James said...

Boris My system is on sell with closing data. Sometimes its a little early but if so the signal is even stronger. Usually within 1/2% of a good top. So Im feeling OK being a little early. Best to you James

James said...

I need to back test it and see if I gain anything by anticipating signals. Im begining to doubt it except on days like todays first 2 P/C ratio readings I have seen the market reverse hard fast. I guess if trading were easy there would be no bones to pick for us minnows. Best JC

boris said...

Dear James.
You are doing fine. I believe your positions will make some money. You are absolutely correct, if this damn thing was so easy, there will be no other jobs existant, everybody would sit home and talk to their private ATMs, their compters that is. I think we are going to be OK with this position. Good Trading Buddy.