Dear Readers, If I am so smart, why would not I tell you right now when will this stupid OIL bottom? Wow... No I am really pressured(: :). I have no Pressure types of indicators for OIL the way I do for the S&P. Nevertheless, here is what I think... The Arrival Time for bottom ( at least the local one, is 1/24/2007 - 1/25/2004. That also seems to be a good time for OIL/ENERGY complex stocks to be purchased. Remember now, I can change my mind, this is not a promise, but an educated guess. Good Trading
3 comments:
boris, very difficult call. they are defending $50 well today. could see a bounce but just a matter of time. bulls dont want a 4 handle. critical to see what happens on close and tomorrow
boris...further thought, energy stocks have not tanked as one might expect given huge and quick drop in CL. Tells me further declines likely
Dear Curt, very good observation. The Energy stocks have not followed the USO down today to large extent and that is a good sign that "bottom" is approacting. And yes I could be proved wrong on this forecast, but as a minimum I would expect a test type of action on those dates if we bottom tomorrow. Good Traing Curt
Post a Comment