Wednesday, January 17, 2007

limits

Dear Readers.
FXE 129.57 - 129.41
QQQQ 45.26 - 45.02
GLD 62.27 - 61.83 higher level limit 62.83 just hit 11:20ET
USO 43.88 - 42.81
GG 26.11 - 25.28 higher level limit 26.28 just hit 11:20ET
Good Trading

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Boris

Just to let you know that I'm here everday checking in and reading your comments. Thankyou for the limits on GG and always looking forward to seeing them everyday when you can post them.

Do you see GLD making a monthly low?

Thanks

boris said...

Dear Danno,
No problem, with the info. I keep posting it as long as somebody is interested. GLD is at the crossroads, I would like to see it go over the Nov high 650 or so to see brighter future. Any 4 month low would not be greeted kindly by me and i do not at this point anticipate that, but I keep repeating that we are volnerubale all the way into FEB. In a more immediate future I expect things to hold up to 19/Jan -2007 and then correction.
Good Trading