Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Has anybody seen/hear James?

Dear James, buddy , where are you... We missed you. We hope you are well. Let us know. We will be happy to just know that you are fine. Good Trading

9 comments:

James said...

Hi Boris and everyone!! Im fine but have been wrestling with my puter. I had 2 Trojans infecting it and since removing them it works like new. It had gotten to where I could barely trade. Im waiting for a setup to buy puts but not there yet. Best James

boris said...

Dear James, So good to hear from you. Do not do this to us again, I mean, worry about you being well. Just drop us hello from time to time, even if you have nothing else to say. Good To have back brother. GOod Trading

James said...

One important thing my friends. The fed has been withdrawing liquidity sooo... Either they are ready to let things drop or there is so much in the pipe they figure the market can go up on its own. Stay tuned James

James said...

OK Boris As my wife says to me. Say someting even if its stupid and I will in the future. LOL James

boris said...

Dear James, You see why we need you among other things, who will tell us what the FED is doing they way you do. Nobody, that I know(::)
Good Trading

James said...

Hey Boris If you ever look at the Bullish Percentage Charts....The BPOEX,SPX,INDU and NYA are broken below their 61 day MAs. This to me is very bad Karma and tells me the fed got the market to where their cronys got out the back door and now its over. What ya think? James

boris said...

Dear James,
Are you referring to the things published by tradingcharts.com, percectcharts.com or some other site by similar name. They have their own bullish percentage charts. Forgot their name. I lookes at it some time ago and looked good, but prefer my calculations ( Pressure at al) as I know how it is derived and it is not similar to anybodies. Remind me if you can what site is it?
Yes, I agree that more of these indicators are in agreement better for the decision makers like us... to arrive to desired conclusions. Thanks for info. Good Trading

James said...

Boris I look at StockCharts.com They are based on P&F Charting Best James

boris said...

Dear James, Exactly, I forgot their name. You are correct. That is where I saw it. Nice site. Thanks you very much. You are helping my depleting memory... Good Trading.