Saturday, January 06, 2007

Gainers Frst Week 2007


2 comments:

foxfire said...

Hello Boris,

I am not trying to steal your proprietary formula, but it would be very helpful in interpreting it if you could give me a little idea of how it is constructed. For example, in the NASDAQ 100, how do you decide which of the 100 stocks are have strong buy pressure,and which ones have strong sell pressure. Do you just look at them to decide, or do you have some kind of mechanical formula for moving averages, put/call ratios, or what. I would appreciate your describing your general approach to this, without revealing the exact way you do it. Thanks.

Fox

boris said...

Dear Fox,
I have stated before, but no problem restating here. The method via which the grading of stocks is produced is proprietary, completely automated(hard to follow 2000 stocks manually) and is based on momentum and pattern recognition. It does not include the sentiment, but I do the sentiment work in addition to BUY/SELL pressure work and may soon start publishing the results on the site. Thank You and Good Trading