Thursday, January 18, 2007
Did We Say, GOLD/OIL top today?
DId we say for almost 4 days now that GLD will toop 19/1/2007 ( local top ) and OIL was having a temporary lapse from COMMA. I hope BLOOMBERG ( my former employer will write about this one day ). We all want something right(: :). Actually who cares. Having you audience see the light come out of my brains and transferred to you in it's purest form is what drives my comments. I could not care less for fame, where it is not important. To me you an average guy that got something for nothing for a change is who is important, cause we are all average what makes some of us above is how much we give and how authentic we are. I am a WYSWYG ( yeah, what you see is what you get). And you know what? I see in each of you, myself all WYSWYG's of the world. Thanks for being with us. GOOD TRADING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good trading boris
Thanks Curt.
Good Trading
Great calls Boris
I'm a believer
Back to the Canroys, are you thinking anything new Boris? I am as I bought a very small position in CNE recently and have a tiny loss to date.
Gold and especially silver seem to be making a good run higher here. I am looking to buy DBS. Oil and natural gas also starting to look higher and I believe those will pull the Canroys higher. I would appreciate your thoughts on commodities in general and precious metals and oil/natural gas in particular.
Thank you for all the help you have given to so many.
Post a Comment