Dear Readers. Look at the picture and draw you analysis, if you will. Interesting how you would interpret it. I will do my interpreation later. GOod Trading.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Boris
Well here is my amateur interpretation:
The buy pressure has been working it's way UP over last month and sell-pressure down in same period. It appears they are about to cross paths in opposite directions. The buy-average looks like it will resume upward movement and the index appears to be heading into double top?
Boris, I see the buy pressure elevated the last couple of weeks with no new high, so gas running out-- I see buy pressure in general going down slowly from an extreme at the end of the year, I see average pressure elevated so intermediate term bearish, and I see sell pressure slowly rising, all factors I think bearish for the market. I am watching for your sell signal
some negatives for market to overcome: potential profit taking (correction) from 6 month bull market, FED on hold but market has discounted rate cut, Bush expanding the war in Iraq, Democrats 100 hour initiatives may not be market friendly, emerging markets and asian markets may be selling off (and other factors)
Dear Kindspirited, so glad to hear back from you. I think you know how to read this chart better than me (: :). No kidding man. You are so right. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that we did not see real breakdown in the market either, so if the Cyan line starts going down and markets manage new highs, that would negate all the work done for last two months. You may have also noticed that your/mine interpretations go with the "how to s(p)ell the top" chart projection. Good Trading
Dear Danno, special apologies to you, I know you look for those limits early in the trading, I hop they still have some value, at least in " what not to do" versus early morning info being good for "what to do". I will try not to have days like this. Thanks. Good Trading.
EUR is down 0.5% against the USD. gold is up 0.25% against the EUR. gold is down 0.25% against the USD.
So I would venture that gold has not really moved at all today in any significant way, sum total, rather it was a EUR-USD battle and not a inflation-deflation battle. or something like that?
the odd thought:
Why will the QQQQ stay afloat for the next month or so?
The heavenly gates are visible ahead, already starting to open -
Microsofts Vista operating system will single handedly save the US economy, the USD, and all sorts of semi-decrepit tech stocks which otherwise would soon go belly-up . . .
Dear Cobbense, So to the point on GOLD, noiced!!! HA... Yes, GOLD seems to be saying hell with you all. I am who I am ... etc. And yes about the VISTA... and the tech, but if there are gates in the haven it would be "tech"nolically advanced. Good Trading.
9 comments:
Hi Boris
Well here is my amateur interpretation:
The buy pressure has been working it's way UP over last month and sell-pressure down in same period. It appears they are about to cross paths in opposite directions. The buy-average looks like it will resume upward movement and the index appears to be heading into double top?
Boris, I see the buy pressure elevated the last couple of weeks with no new high, so gas running out-- I see buy pressure in general going down slowly from an extreme at the end of the year, I see average pressure elevated so intermediate term bearish, and I see sell pressure slowly rising, all factors I think bearish for the market. I am watching for your sell signal
some negatives for market to overcome: potential profit taking (correction) from 6 month bull market, FED on hold but market has discounted rate cut, Bush expanding the war in Iraq, Democrats 100 hour initiatives may not be market friendly, emerging markets and asian markets may be selling off (and other factors)
Any limits today Boris?
Thanks
Hi Dear Readers. Swamped completely. Will be with you ASAP. GOod Trading
Short Gold ANd EURO at this moment
Dear Kindspirited, so glad to hear back from you. I think you know how to read this chart better than me (: :). No kidding man. You are so right. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that we did not see real breakdown in the market either, so if the Cyan line starts going down and markets manage new highs, that would negate all the work done for last two months. You may have also noticed that your/mine interpretations go with the "how to s(p)ell the top" chart projection.
Good Trading
Dear Danno, special apologies to you, I know you look for those limits early in the trading, I hop they still have some value, at least in " what not to do" versus early morning info being good for "what to do". I will try not to have days like this. Thanks. Good Trading.
as I write:
EUR is down 0.5% against the USD. gold is up 0.25% against the EUR.
gold is down 0.25% against the USD.
So I would venture that gold has not really moved at all today in any significant way, sum total, rather it was a EUR-USD battle and not a inflation-deflation battle. or something like that?
the odd thought:
Why will the QQQQ stay afloat for the next month or so?
The heavenly gates are visible ahead, already starting to open -
Microsofts Vista operating system will single handedly save the US economy, the USD, and all sorts of semi-decrepit tech stocks which otherwise would soon go belly-up . . .
Regards,
Dear Cobbense, So to the point on GOLD, noiced!!! HA... Yes, GOLD seems to be saying hell with you all. I am who I am ... etc.
And yes about the VISTA... and the tech, but if there are gates in the haven it would be "tech"nolically advanced. Good Trading.
Post a Comment