querido boris... hola... que tal... como estas ... hoy era un dia esplendido para mi .... muchas gracias por todo querido boris... que tengas buen fin de semana .... es tiempo ahora por gin tonica
Querido Boris....En esta momento yo estoy en estados unidos...He llegado aqui el domingo pasado....Tengo un chuleton muy grande en barbacoa. Por eso, no tengo tiempo para trabajar. Por eso yo y mi mujer estamos bebiendo gin tonica y bailar con alegria.... :-)
I don't think I have ever seen you comment on your thoughts on Obama? Do you think he is really trying to help or is part of the Sopitalists? Also do you think the stock market going up help or hurt him eventually since you still think we are in a secular bear/cyclical bull?
Dear Michael, I did express my opinions about OBAMA, but it is clear that you and many may have missed it as it was scattered and never concentrated in one visible place.
In genera, I do not believe presidents really govern in USA or most of "developed world" .
they are put into the job by the powers that are celarly SOPITALISTIC in nature.
Nevertheless there are Presidents that are smarter, more exucated, more charismatic and more socially ACCAPTABLE for times and unfortunately, YES,
UNFORTUNATELY
Dear OBAMA is all of them.
One of the smartest,intelligent and charismatic , therefore dangerous presidents we have ever had.
Only that way he could preside on larger deficit and MONEY REDISTRIBUTION from rich to pure, with lower income parts os society , actually supporting hime.
That is the the biggest danger that MAN/PRESIDENT OBAMA is the best salesmen SOPITALISTS ever had and that is also the reason they cleverly put him up to the job.
I admire the man, but fear the mask.
He will be able to cause more damage than any president ever, because of the qualities I ascribed to him.
Let me clarify the issue of wealth redistribution.
I did not neccessarly mean redistributing wealth from rich to poor.
What I meant is that he, yse he, will be able to distribute the moneys to his constituents.
Remember SOPITALISM does not exist without the two big supporting bodies.
1) MEdia 2) State That means the everything that state is. POLICE, FIRE DEPARTMENTS, APARATCHICKS, TEACHERS ( which in his case is the most responsible UNION electing him).
So, he will give more money to the higher echelones of the SOPITALISM ( wall street, banks, large corporations, etc), but he will make sure that the MASSES supporting the SOPITALISM will be with him.
That is why he will need the bigger ever deficits as he has most of the APARATUS ever to support the goals of the SOPITALISTS behind him.
It gets more and more expensive for a system to perpetuate itself and every president has no choice , but to feed the support MASSES.
That sometimes include throwing bone to PENSIONERS like the MEDICARE deal Dear Bush made, but they still from SOCIAL security, with the other hand.
So, Unfortunately until largest of the population of USA will realise that the ""gravy train " is over and revolt against "THE SYSTEM" it will be more and more costly to keep it going.
That is no different from any system. COMMUNISTS have done the same until they knew system was dead, so they killed it themselves in USSR and change the names from COMMUNISTS to CAPITALISTS.
Really, they always were SOPITALISTS, just like ruling elites in USA.
So. As Unfortunate as it is , the system is going to kill itslef, the only question is how and exactly when.
I have nothing against the either TEACHERS POLICE or FIRE FIGHTERS.
And I am sure big number of them( especially poilice and fire people) will lose the jobs.
All I am saying that the SYSTEM/SOPITALISM needs to be supported and they will do all they can do to keep their support apparatus better off than the "OTHERS" outsiders. None Govermental workers.
Long after I am gone, historians will study this economic mess and wonder why we went to Cap and Trade which only made matters worse. It is just like the Smoot-Hawley nonsense in the 30s. You could not make this stuff up if you even tried.
Dear John, I agree very much, that all these artifitial things like cap and trade , they distrot the production and profitability levels and certainly does not obligate many other nations to the same and create even more lopsided manufacturing and trade environement.
That is good for connected SOPITALISTS as they do not want USA internatl competition for the cheap products they bring in from outside, where they have invested tons of money.
Dear Boris my friend, I want to pass on to you a fantastic article written by Matt Taibbi. The Great American Bubble Machine- Goldman Sachs It is in the Rolling Stone Magazine. I found a link here on the below blogg, as Rolling Stone does not like to give it's content out for free it seems. Need to copy and paste the below link- but worth it,,,I promise Worth the read my friend !
Dear Tim Thanks. Yes, I have seen the references to this article. Not that I needed the confirmations(:-, but yes, by all means everybody/anybody should read that article.
Now combine it with the massive volume readings we saw on several indices on Friday, I can see the silver water falling out of the sky already. I know that some folks are shuffling their portfolios for EoQ and RUT reconstituted its indexes, to rebalance the largest companies in the market but I also know that the most of these volume readings came from those issues they unloaded on Friday. They all look like this........
Dear Readers, this is exactly how business was done in old USSR and this is how it is still done.
This is how business , mostly, was not done in old USA, but this is how it is done today.
Not the ways have changed. The scale changed. Now, every little business is taken out if they are not Democrat connected. Of course, some that was hapenning to the the businesses that were not Republican connected in Dear Bush days.
SO, what else is new. Not much , but the reach. OH Reach,
It is so deep and pervasive now. I truly feel, like a song
It is a slow day in the East Texas town of Madisonville . It is raining, and the little town looks totally deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt and everybody lives on credit. On this particular day a rich tourist from the East is driving through town. He enters the only hotel in the sleepy town and lays a hundred dollar bill on the desk stating he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night. As soon as the man walks up the stairs, the hotel proprietor takes the hundred dollar bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher. The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to pay his debt to the pig farmer. The pig farmer then takes the $100 and heads off to pay his debt to the supplier of feed and fuel. The guy at the Farmer's Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute who has also been facing hard times and has lately had to offer her "services" on credit. The hooker runs to the hotel and pays off her debt with the $100 to the hotel proprietor paying for the rooms that she had rented when she brought clients to that establishment. The hotel proprietor then lays the $100 bill back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything. At that moment the traveler from the East walks back down the stairs after inspecting the rooms. He picks up the $100 bill and states that the rooms are not satisfactory. Pockets the money and walks out the door and leaves town.
No one earned anything. However the whole town is now out of debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism.
Stretch Says Euro May Decline to $1.27 in Second Half....
Dollar to Rise Most Since 1981, Best Predictor Says.....
June 29 (Bloomberg) -- Strategists who came closest to predicting the dollar’s value against the euro so far this year see it strengthening as much as 17 percent in the second half as the U.S. recovers from the recession faster than Europe.
At the start of the year, after 2008 closed with the euro worth $1.3971, Deutsche Bank said it would weaken to $1.40 by June 30, just shy of where it was two trading days before the quarter’s end. Now the bank predicts a 17.1 percent gain to $1.20 per euro by year’s end, which would be the greenback’s best two-quarter performance against the euro or a basket of predecessor currencies since 1981.
Where are all these dollar bulls coming from Dear Boris....
“You don’t have to bet on the recovery to be bullish on the dollar,” said Christoph Kind, who manages $20 billion as head of asset allocation in Frankfurt at Frankfurt-Trust Investment GmbH. “If the situation stays as bad as it is, the dollar is a safe haven. And if the economy turns the corner, the U.S. will be the first to get out of the recession. On that basis, the dollar looks like a good investment. We are buying the dollar against the yen and the euro.”
Dear Boris...Deutsche Bank says 1.20 by year's end....That could be next week or any date between now and December 31st although they're probably suggesting 4th quarter... DB has a good prediction track record, but not nearly as good as yours :-) But I guess if they and you ever 'conflate' one should probably 'double down' ;-)
And Dear Boris...DB doesn't suggest that the 1.434 high in EURUSD is the high for now....The rally they mention may come from higher levels...They just never tell you everything you need to know :-)
Dear Xerxes, Even with my broken GEnglish I can figure out year's end is not far from the Dec 31(:-
Good Trading Dear Xerxes and do you see how Dollar is killing everycurrency , but SHEKEL and who said SHEKEL is going to be unbent into Weell( look at my predictions).
Yes, I do not know how freakin long my luck will last , but I have to see anybod walking on the earth that does as well as I do on thes forecasts.
I hope it does nto end or I will have to starve to death(:-
The only think that keeps me from unemployment lines is my Currency forecasts that have not been replicated anywhere at any price at any timeframe
Dear Boris....Could you kindly send me your shmeck chart...I only seem to have DP and SF....Your currency views are the best Dear Boris. That's why you're my home page :-)
Dear Asset Allocators among our subscribers, Our last purchases are now to be stopped at the places of purchase with the same percentage. So that these Asset plays are COSTLESS if/when market goes lower.
AS if we did not have in witches to brew the currency brew.
Now we chinese, Russians , Brazilian and Indians joining the pump and dump schemes.
CHINA Central Bank says Friday Dollar needs to be changed as reserve currency and China (GOVERNMENT personality) today says not so fast.
So , as if we did not have enough animals int the currency Zoo, looks like CHinese and BRICers in general seemed to have gamed the system with rumors.
Hellelujah.
Bandits are roaming the currency rivers infested with ordinary investor blood.
HAHAHAHA
You only go in that river on your own perils and if you think everything else is not conditioned by the same infested rivers of RAMBO fields of currency , I have this bridge in New York City to sell you(:-
Typical response - great headlines, prosecutors all get bumped up a notch. What really happened? No investigation of SEC, co-conspirators, etc.- This thief took the fall to save his family. I have seen this movie before old john
Dear John, I fully agree with you. Of course, you can not sue government, which did not even look into this, even after the whistle blower presented incredibly implicating evidence...
GANGSTER GOVERNMENT, has everybody seen that up there. OK
This why government employees get such generous pensions. If you open your mouth or protest, you end up never getting promoted or given a dead end job. If you go along with the program, you move up, better salary, better pension. Easy to do if you are married with 3 kids and you are in your 40s or 50s. kids have to go to college. Applies to the education field also, a really great teacher who is a little unorthodox goes absolutely no where.
74 comments:
Good Morning Dear Boris....
Are the AP's for EURUSD correct Dear Boris...We've past 1st Daily and rolling towards 2nd...
Ther are correct and we have done what you said.
Yes indeed.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Good trading.
Good day!
Bert
Dear Bet,
Good Day and trading to you
My Very Dear Friend
Boris
good morning
old john
Well Dear Boris, I suspect that we hit, at least, the 3rd hourly high on EURUSD, if not the 4th...
Dear John,
Good Morning to You
My Very Deaer Fiend and
Good Trading
Please note,
I am running late a bit on my EMINI chart,
But I hope to realese it soon.
Good Trading
emini118
is going out as I write this
Good Trading
Going for a walk,
Speak to you soon
Good Trading
Ok, I said I am going to walk, and ended up getting phone call from an old friend.
Not much has changed since last
post.
Market is is just in total indicision and the low volume is not helpfull in moving things either way.
So, I am now going for walk,
Good trading
querido boris... hola... que tal... como estas ... hoy era un dia esplendido para mi .... muchas gracias por todo querido boris... que tengas buen fin de semana ....
es tiempo ahora por gin tonica
Gracias Amigo Xerxes,
No pasa nada nuevo.
Pero, usted kaci todo caliente con
felicidad.
Porce, ce paca Amigo, ce usted neccesisat GIN?
Buenos Ramblas
I meant
Porce, Que Pasa, Amigo Si Usted Neccesita GIN?
Querido Boris....En esta momento yo estoy en estados unidos...He llegado aqui el domingo pasado....Tengo un chuleton muy grande en barbacoa. Por eso, no tengo tiempo para trabajar. Por eso yo y mi mujer estamos bebiendo gin tonica y bailar con alegria.... :-)
Saludos
S A L U D O S
Amigo Xerxes
DigA Hola Por Me Pais Estados Unidos
Buen Bailar
Good Trading
Querido Boris....Ven a estados unidos...Estas siempre bien venido en mi casa.... :-)
Querido Xerxes,
Su Casa es mica
Su pais es mi pais
GooD Trading Dear Xerxes
Very, Very slow volume
and nothing really important
going on.
I guess SUN finally came out in New York City and everybody went to the beach?
Good Trading
Boris,
I don't think I have ever seen you comment on your thoughts on Obama? Do you think he is really trying to help or is part of the Sopitalists? Also do you think the stock market going up help or hurt him eventually since you still think we are in a secular bear/cyclical bull?
Thanks and good trading dear friend,
Michael
Dear Michael,
I did express my opinions about OBAMA, but it is clear that you and many may have missed it as it was scattered and never concentrated in one visible place.
In genera, I do not believe presidents really govern in USA or most of "developed world" .
they are put into the job by the powers that are celarly SOPITALISTIC in nature.
Nevertheless there are Presidents that are smarter, more exucated, more charismatic and more socially ACCAPTABLE for times and unfortunately, YES,
UNFORTUNATELY
Dear OBAMA is all of them.
One of the smartest,intelligent and charismatic , therefore dangerous presidents we have ever had.
Only that way he could preside on larger deficit and MONEY REDISTRIBUTION from rich to pure, with lower income parts os society , actually supporting hime.
That is the the biggest danger that MAN/PRESIDENT OBAMA is the best salesmen SOPITALISTS ever had and that is also the reason they cleverly put him up to the job.
I admire the man, but fear the mask.
He will be able to cause more damage than any president ever, because of the qualities I ascribed to him.
Well, that is my opinion
Good Trading Dear Michael
Let me clarify the issue of wealth redistribution.
I did not neccessarly mean redistributing wealth from rich to poor.
What I meant is that he, yse he, will be able to distribute the moneys to his constituents.
Remember SOPITALISM does not exist without the two big supporting bodies.
1) MEdia
2) State
That means the everything that state is. POLICE, FIRE DEPARTMENTS, APARATCHICKS, TEACHERS ( which in his case is the most responsible UNION electing him).
So, he will give more money to the higher echelones of the SOPITALISM ( wall street, banks, large corporations, etc), but he will make sure that the MASSES supporting the SOPITALISM will be with him.
That is why he will need the bigger ever deficits as he has most of the APARATUS ever to support the goals of the SOPITALISTS behind him.
It gets more and more expensive for a system to perpetuate itself and every president has no choice , but to feed the support MASSES.
That sometimes include throwing bone to PENSIONERS like the MEDICARE deal Dear Bush made, but they still from SOCIAL security, with the other hand.
So, Unfortunately until largest of the population of USA will realise that the ""gravy train " is over and revolt against "THE SYSTEM"
it will be more and more costly to keep it going.
That is no different from any system. COMMUNISTS have done the same until they knew system was dead, so they killed it themselves in USSR and change the names from COMMUNISTS to CAPITALISTS.
Really, they always were SOPITALISTS, just like ruling elites in USA.
So. As Unfortunate as it is , the system is going to kill itslef, the only question is how and exactly when.
Good Trading Dear Michael
Big mistake
"Money Redistribution from rich to pure"
Not really.
I meant
Money redistribution from poor and middle calss ( until it still exists) to rich and not so rich SOPITALIST support APPARATUS
Good Trading
I want to emphasize here.
I have nothing against the either
TEACHERS
POLICE
or
FIRE FIGHTERS.
And I am sure big number of them( especially poilice and fire people) will lose the jobs.
All I am saying that the SYSTEM/SOPITALISM needs to be supported and they will do all they can do to keep their support apparatus better off than the "OTHERS" outsiders. None Govermental workers.
That is what I mean.
It is all relative talk, not ABSOLUTE talk, here.
Good Trading Dear Michael
Boris,
I understand :>)
old john
Long after I am gone, historians will study this economic mess and wonder why we went to Cap and Trade which only made matters worse. It is just like the Smoot-Hawley nonsense in the 30s. You could not make this stuff up if you even tried.
Dear John,
I agree very much, that all these artifitial things like cap and trade , they distrot the production and profitability levels and certainly does not obligate many other nations to the same and create even more lopsided manufacturing and trade environement.
That is good for connected SOPITALISTS as they do not want USA internatl competition for the cheap products they bring in from outside, where they have invested tons of money.
Nothing new under the sun
Good Trading Dear JOhn
Dear Boris my friend, I want to pass on to you a fantastic article written by Matt Taibbi.
The Great American Bubble Machine- Goldman Sachs
It is in the Rolling Stone Magazine.
I found a link here on the below blogg, as Rolling Stone does not like to give it's content out for free it seems. Need to copy and paste the below link- but worth it,,,I promise
Worth the read my friend !
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3159732&pagenumber=1
Dear Tim
Thanks. Yes, I have seen the references to this article.
Not that I needed the confirmations(:-, but yes, by all means everybody/anybody should read that article.
Thanks My Very Dear Friend
TIM
I know I keep harping on this 5% rule and vix--it is now near
10% and broke b. band
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$VIX&p=D&yr=0&mn=5&dy=0&id=p13340391406
here is another Vix chart I found
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZdctlOEsqMQ/SkfaVLBZHMI/AAAAAAAAB6w/Spi3kVjE01U/s1600-h/vix-BB.GIF
http://slopeofhope.typepad.com/.a/6a00e00989822288330115717075a9970b-popup
here is a few more from cobra
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_APmrYvpA45s/SkcMzsEq1KI/AAAAAAAADpg/X94GyvXMBUA/s1600-h/NATVvsNYTV%5B2%5D.png
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_APmrYvpA45s/SkcM0JOlqAI/AAAAAAAADpo/wb3_9Skrzj0/s1600-h/BPINFO%5B2%5D.png
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_APmrYvpA45s/SkcM09qcOaI/AAAAAAAADpw/IFLNm5kx5tM/s1600-h/STEM.MR%5B2%5D.png
Now combine it with the massive volume readings we saw on several indices on Friday, I can see the silver water falling out of the sky already. I know that some folks are shuffling their portfolios for EoQ and RUT reconstituted its indexes, to rebalance the largest companies in the market but I also know that the most of these volume readings came from those issues they unloaded on Friday. They all look like this........
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$MID&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p08809656619
Dear John,
Send us this link
Gangster Government?
Dear Readers, this is exactly how business was done in old USSR and this is how it is still done.
This is how business , mostly, was not done in old USA, but this is how it is done today.
Not the ways have changed.
The scale changed.
Now, every little business is taken out if they are not Democrat connected. Of course, some that was hapenning to the the businesses that were not Republican connected in Dear Bush days.
SO, what else is new.
Not much , but the reach.
OH Reach,
It is so deep and pervasive now.
I truly feel, like a song
"BACK TO USSR"
GOod Trading
Dear John, Sends us this link
State Of Police State?
Yes, the gangsters need protection but not too much of it.
Good Trading
New america, enjoy...
It is a slow day in the East Texas town of Madisonville . It is raining, and the little town looks totally deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt and everybody lives on credit. On this particular day a rich tourist from the East is driving through town. He enters the only hotel in the sleepy town and lays a hundred dollar bill on the desk stating he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night. As soon as the man walks up the stairs, the hotel proprietor takes the hundred dollar bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher. The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to pay his debt to the pig farmer. The pig farmer then takes the $100 and heads off to pay his debt to the supplier of feed and fuel. The guy at the Farmer's Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute who has also been facing hard times and has lately had to offer her "services" on credit. The hooker runs to the hotel and pays off her debt with the $100 to the hotel proprietor paying for the rooms that she had rented when she brought clients to that establishment. The hotel proprietor then lays the $100 bill back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything. At that moment the traveler from the East walks back down the stairs after inspecting the rooms. He picks up the $100 bill and states that the rooms are not satisfactory. Pockets the money and walks out the door and leaves town.
No one earned anything. However the whole town is now out of debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism.
-
Good Morning Dear Boris
Here they come Dear Boris....
Stretch Says Euro May Decline to $1.27 in Second Half....
Dollar to Rise Most Since 1981, Best Predictor Says.....
June 29 (Bloomberg) -- Strategists who came closest to predicting the dollar’s value against the euro so far this year see it strengthening as much as 17 percent in the second half as the U.S. recovers from the recession faster than Europe.
At the start of the year, after 2008 closed with the euro worth $1.3971, Deutsche Bank said it would weaken to $1.40 by June 30, just shy of where it was two trading days before the quarter’s end. Now the bank predicts a 17.1 percent gain to $1.20 per euro by year’s end, which would be the greenback’s best two-quarter performance against the euro or a basket of predecessor currencies since 1981.
Where are all these dollar bulls coming from Dear Boris....
“You don’t have to bet on the recovery to be bullish on the dollar,” said Christoph Kind, who manages $20 billion as head of asset allocation in Frankfurt at Frankfurt-Trust Investment GmbH. “If the situation stays as bad as it is, the dollar is a safe haven. And if the economy turns the corner, the U.S. will be the first to get out of the recession. On that basis, the dollar looks like a good investment. We are buying the dollar against the yen and the euro.”
Dear Sharon,
Thanks for the post.
Funny, staff, but with a lot
of message, for those who are willing to think(:-
Good Trading Dear Sharon
Dear Xerxes,
I hope you pay attention where that prediction puts the date for the high.
Our subscribers already know those dates.
Thanks Dear Deutche bank.
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Besides,
I am getting p.. off. with all of these leakes.
I want to know now(:-
Who leaked our currency projections to Deutche Bank.
I am going to sue the A of that person, once I know him/her?
((((((::::))))))
Good Trading
Dear Boris...Deutsche Bank says 1.20 by year's end....That could be next week or any date between now and December 31st although they're probably suggesting 4th quarter...
DB has a good prediction track record, but not nearly as good as yours :-) But I guess if they and you ever 'conflate' one should probably 'double down' ;-)
And Dear Boris...DB doesn't suggest that the 1.434 high in EURUSD is the high for now....The rally they mention may come from higher levels...They just never tell you everything you need to know :-)
Dear Xerxes,
Even with my broken GEnglish I can figure out year's end is not far from the Dec 31(:-
Good Trading Dear Xerxes and do you see how Dollar is killing everycurrency , but SHEKEL and who said SHEKEL is going to be unbent into Weell( look at my predictions).
Yes, I do not know how freakin long my luck will last , but I have to see anybod walking on the earth that does as well as I do on thes forecasts.
I hope it does nto end or I will have to starve to death(:-
The only think that keeps me from unemployment lines is my Currency forecasts that have not been replicated anywhere at any price at any timeframe
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Dear Boris....Could you kindly send me your shmeck chart...I only seem to have DP and SF....Your currency views are the best Dear Boris. That's why you're my home page :-)
Dear Xerxes,
Entire world knows where it is
HERE
Shekels On Dollar
Good Trading
I thought I had a shmeck chart that went out to October Dear Boris....
Dear Xerxes,
I have not published the chart beyond August/Sept.
Perhaps some friends have seen it ( I doubt) but It internal.
Have not published it for external consumption.
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
"I'm sure though that they know how it looks, cause they are the ones causing the curve to be what it is"
You're quite funny Dear Boris, and I'm sure, absolutely correct :-)
Dear Xerxes,
Exactly,
ThaT IS WHY I have to thank my lucky start for my performance.
For them it is what they are causing the world to go through, for me it is a challenge to keep guessing their actions.
I have a million times harder job. Like a small fish in the pond I must watch when the big ones come in(:-
But as such , a small fish, I mean, I have been doing pretty good job wanring other to stay out of tzunami that can destroy them in not time(:-
Good Trading
Dear Xerxes,
Exactly,
ThaT IS WHY I have to thank my lucky start for my performance.
For them it is what they are causing the world to go through, for me it is a challenge to keep guessing their actions.
I have a million times harder job. Like a small fish in the pond I must watch when the big ones come in(:-
But as such , a small fish, I mean, I have been doing pretty good job wanring other to stay out of tzunami that can destroy them in not time(:-
Good Trading
EMINI120.gif
has left the station to fly to you
GOod Trading Dear Subscribers.
Dear Asset Allocators among our subscribers,
Our last purchases are now to be stopped at the places of purchase with the same percentage. So that these Asset plays are
COSTLESS if/when market goes lower.
Good trading and enjoy the rally , while it lasts
We have told our subscsribers that 950 if not broken fast on the upside will act as a cap on the GOLD.
So it is so far
SO IT IS SO FAR
Good Trading
AS if we did not have in witches to brew the currency brew.
Now we chinese, Russians , Brazilian and Indians joining the pump and dump schemes.
CHINA Central Bank says Friday Dollar needs to be changed as reserve currency and China (GOVERNMENT personality) today says not so fast.
So , as if we did not have enough animals int the currency Zoo, looks like CHinese and BRICers in general seemed to have gamed the system with rumors.
Hellelujah.
Bandits are roaming the currency rivers infested with ordinary investor blood.
HAHAHAHA
You only go in that river on your own perils and
if you think everything else is not conditioned by the same infested rivers of RAMBO fields of currency , I have this bridge in New York City to sell you(:-
Good Trading Dear Readers
Please not,
So far we got exactly what the EMINI120 predicted
Market went up on open retested the hourly channel and now heading higher to follow the third Dark arrow.
Hallelujah.
Good Trading,
IF you are , short term long, then please trail it.
Good Trading
Good morning , Boris, didn't get 120 file yet
1111111111111111111
5555555555555555555
0000000000000000000
Hundred And Fifty Years
Bernie Madoff,
How does that help anybody who lost everything.
He should have been hung
And all his conspirators should have been found and hung also
Good Trading
Boris,
Typical response - great headlines, prosecutors all get bumped up a notch. What really happened? No investigation of SEC, co-conspirators, etc.-
This thief took the fall to save his family.
I have seen this movie before
old john
This must be the reason that the shmeck is the world's best scrip Dear Boris....
Knesset set to approve VAT hike
Under a temporary order, the rate of VAT will rise to 16.5% on July 1.
Dear John,
I fully agree with you.
Of course, you can not sue government, which did not even look into this, even after the whistle blower presented incredibly implicating evidence...
GANGSTER GOVERNMENT,
has everybody seen that up there.
OK
Dear John, Thanks a lot
Good Trading Dear John
Yes, and you want to tell me
banks do not have the trails of money
goind ins and outs!
WOW!!!
How can that be
This why government employees get such generous pensions. If you open your mouth or protest, you end up never getting promoted or given a dead end job. If you go along with the program, you move up, better salary, better pension. Easy to do if you are married with 3 kids and you are in your 40s or 50s. kids have to go to college.
Applies to the education field also, a really great teacher who is a little unorthodox goes absolutely no where.
Dear John,
YES
GANGSTER GOVERNMENT
Yes, just read up here to see what it means.
I know SOPITALIST is a bit harder for people to understand, but
GANGSTER GOVERNMENT
Should be very clear ha
Good Trading
IF YOU REALLY, REALLY, took the ASSET ALLOCATION TRADES, as a short term trades.
Pleaset take some/all profits now pocket the money and go to hit the beaches. Those purchases should have YIELDED 10+20 Points now.
Go for it, if this was a short term trade.
If ASSET ALLOCATION keep the stops at profit or breakeven ( at worst) now
Good Trading
Boris,
Short term top??
old john
Could be Dear John
THat is the reason we advised to take some/all profits and/or protect asset allocations.
GOod Trading Dear John
Boris,
thank you
old john
And Here It Is On CNBC: Manipulation
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/
Start video at 2 minute mark
Dear Xerxes,
Thanks for this post.
Good Trading Dear Friend
Xerxes
Post a Comment