S&P bested the downside target suggested by the H&S formation yesterday Dear Boris...
USDX bounced off 62% retrace of the move from July 16th to March 3rd...
EURUSD moves yesterday on hourly were very nice examples of falling 3 method formations, back-to-back...
On the way up it didn't look so clean but going down the sticks and things seem to be more predictive...Now I wonder why that is? :-)
6/04/2009 1:59 AM
xerxes said... Dear Boris...Looks like today could be an up day for equities maybe even gold...Not quite the time to buy dollars it seems...Asians were selling dollars...Maybe they know something I don't? :-)
6/04/2009 2:13 AM
xerxes said... Dear Boris...I'm skeptical of green arrow scenario...Seems like we are going over a 1000 in S&P...There was a breakout and a return to the breakout area yesterday so up seems the way things will go.../The Latvians are going to have to work harder and longer to pay down euro denominated debt :-)
6/04/2009 2:53 AM
boris said... Dear Xerxes, You did my jobe this morning Thank you so much.
If this keep up, I must consider to pay you for your srevices(:-
Good Trading Dear Xerxes, I will copy these comments and start a new post(:- I hope you do not mind
Dear Ivan...That H&S you and Dear Alex showed me has a target a bit less than 1.40 so I guess you're correct...Just looking at the S&P 500 charts it seems to me that we have embarked on a move to mid 1000's or so....It would be nice to get EurUsd back to a 3 handle so as to be able to buy more euros... I have some dollar bonds that I want to unload :-)
Dear Alex...Please look at the 60 minute S&P...There I see an inverted H&S with a left shoulder in Jan '09, Head in March and right shoulder in April...I drew a neckline around 875...It is easy to see on weekly and daily as well..On the 30 minute please note the horizontal trading band (slight downward bias) that began in the beginning of May; and just the other day there was an upside breakout...This suggests to me that we have movement in the direction suggested by the H&S bottom..Of course, this could be an unsustained upthrust or throwover, I don't know...And even if the H&S is valid we could still retreat first but dropping below 875 means, I think, a bit deeper retrace of the move up from 666 and obviously, completely invalidating the inverted H&S thesis... But what do I know? :-)
Dear Boris, I did indeed. I received one from your AOL email at my sympatico email and one from boris@boris at my gmail. Thanks a lot. Good trading and a great day, dear friend.
hi BORIS, stupid ???: when you put date in yours charts, like 11/08,- is that mean november 8-like american style. or 11 august-like european style? thanks, valry
Dear Boris...The red arrows on the emini100 are mapping out the S&P to the tee so far...but it ended where we are at now...We need the rest of the map Dear Boris :-)
I will wait for the full turn to really hammer the market hard on the short side. I think Commercial RE will be the next thing to take the market down. But I think the sopitalists (Ben, Tim, et al) will make one last effort which should cause everything to pump hard. Since I don't know what YBR is predicting beyond September, I am looking for some dumpage around mid-fall into the end of the year with no year end rally this year. Probably not a good idea to look out so far but who knows. Good trading dear friend
Dear Michael, Good Idea, not to concentrate on the longer term at this time, except in the context of having some nice divident payers that one can hold on almost no matter what.
But I agree, We need to Take only Very limited risks in trying to do something in the short trade.
49 comments:
John said...
boris
spx tomorrow :)
old john
6/03/2009 11:18 PM
xerxes said...
Good Morning Dear Boris....
S&P bested the downside target suggested by the H&S formation yesterday Dear Boris...
USDX bounced off 62% retrace of the move from July 16th to March 3rd...
EURUSD moves yesterday on hourly were very nice examples of falling 3 method formations, back-to-back...
On the way up it didn't look so clean but going down the sticks and things seem to be more predictive...Now I wonder why that is? :-)
6/04/2009 1:59 AM
xerxes said...
Dear Boris...Looks like today could be an up day for equities maybe even gold...Not quite the time to buy dollars it seems...Asians were selling dollars...Maybe they know something I don't? :-)
6/04/2009 2:13 AM
xerxes said...
Dear Boris...I'm skeptical of green arrow scenario...Seems like we are going over a 1000 in S&P...There was a breakout and a return to the breakout area yesterday so up seems the way things will go.../The Latvians are going to have to work harder and longer to pay down euro denominated debt :-)
6/04/2009 2:53 AM
boris said...
Dear Xerxes,
You did my jobe this morning
Thank you so much.
If this keep up, I must consider to pay you for your srevices(:-
Good Trading Dear Xerxes,
I will copy these comments and start a new post(:- I hope you do not mind
Thanks Dear Friend
6/04/2009 3:15 AM
Dear John,
I will do(:-
Dear Friend Good Trading to you
Dear Boris...We hit 50% retrace of yesterdays move down in EURUSD and bounced...How deep will it drop...We'll be lucky to get back to the 1st IHAP...
Dear Boris...Goldman Sachs doesn't care what your PC ratio chart says this morning :-)
Good morning everybody
possible H&S on EUR/USD?
Dax is on fire, bounced exactly on support like in a book.
Good Morning Dear Alex,
Thanks for you information.
Yes DAX gapped up, but if it could be test with the stop at the high of that move
Good Trading Dear Friend Alex
Dear Xerxes
Well, to return favors
I do not care about what GS cares about Dear Xerxes,
You better convey that to them in no uncertain terms
Good Trading
Dear GS(:-
Dear Alex...Good to see you back... What timeframe do you see the H&S on EURUSD?
Dear Xerxes
on 5 min chart. but it will be invalidated if it goes through 1.4250
Thank you Dear Alex
As I said it was a good place to test the DAX against highs of this morning, now there would have been a free trade
GOoD Trading
Dear xerxes, special for you, eurusd, 5min:
http://www.antisopitalist.net/Data/Sites/1/ivan/graph/eurusd_5min.jpg
Thank you Dear Ivan....
Dear xerxes, it seems though that we have more room on the downside for eurusd, perhaps 1.40.?
if H&S plays out, we could head for 1.38 in eur.
just mho
Dear Ivan...That H&S you and Dear Alex showed me has a target a bit less than 1.40 so I guess you're correct...Just looking at the S&P 500 charts it seems to me that we have embarked on a move to mid 1000's or so....It would be nice to get EurUsd back to a 3 handle so as to be able to buy more euros... I have some dollar bonds that I want to unload :-)
Dear Xerxes
I could not agree with your thesis on S&P. Of course anything is possible, but on mho we are closer to 850 then 1000.
Dear Alex...Please look at the 60 minute S&P...There I see an inverted H&S with a left shoulder in Jan '09, Head in March and right shoulder in April...I drew a neckline around 875...It is easy to see on weekly and daily as well..On the 30 minute please note the horizontal trading band (slight downward bias) that began in the beginning of May; and just the other day there was an upside breakout...This suggests to me that we have movement in the direction suggested by the H&S bottom..Of course, this could be an unsustained upthrust or throwover, I don't know...And even if the H&S is valid we could still retreat first but dropping below 875 means, I think, a bit deeper retrace of the move up from 666 and obviously, completely invalidating the inverted H&S thesis... But what do I know? :-)
Trickey speaks soon...Will he bolster or trash the euro?
Dear Bert,
Did you get messages from boght me and boris@boris.com?
Good Trading Dear Bert
Dear Boris,
I did indeed.
I received one from your AOL email at my sympatico email and one from boris@boris at my gmail.
Thanks a lot.
Good trading and a great day, dear friend.
Bert
p.s. Great Chart! Thanks.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Contrats, Your email should work.
We have the proof that bulk emailer has deliverd!(:-
Thanks My Ver Dear Norhtern neighbor(:-
Good Trading
hi BORIS,
stupid ???:
when you put date in yours charts,
like 11/08,-
is that mean november 8-like american style.
or 11 august-like european style?
thanks,
valry
That is not a stupit question Dear Valery.
I do not remember myself.
Could you please let me know which figure is this from?
Good Trading Dear Valery
GBP collapsed about 5.5 points in two days, to be supported today by 1.61 level.
BRUTISH is back to justfying its name(:-
Good Trading
Dear Boris...The red arrows on the emini100 are mapping out the S&P to the tee so far...but it ended where we are at now...We need the rest of the map Dear Boris :-)
this is YBR,- yours email from may 31,2009.
thanks,
valry
6.08.2009 or 6/08/2009 are this same on this picutre and indicate the June 8 of 2009.
So 8/11/2009 is August 11 2009.
Thanks Dear Valery
Good Trading
Thank you Dear Boris for the update
Dear Xerxes, Welcome
GOod Trading
Dear John,
5min APS in the
Dotnet Site
Good Trading Dear Friend John
Boris,
10-4
old john
Dear John
W
Good Trading
Dear Boris...If the dollar doesn't rally today a fair amount then we could end up with a morning star for eurusd...
Dear Xerxes
Thanks, for insight
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
I hope it was easy for all to see that market has made the low today at the confluence of the 5 minute and hourly FIRST IntradayLowAttractionPoints
Which we call ILAP
Good Trading
it is really strange that brutish hardly participates in oil/gold/euro rise.
Is there anybody whe did not receive any emails today from
boris@boris.com ?
Good Trading
Dear Alex
good for you to have noticed
The thing is the DIVERGENCIES is how the turn formations start!
Good Trading Dear Alex
Dear Boris
weakest link in a chain?
Boris
10-4
got email
old john
Dear John,
Thanks My Very Deare Friend
Good Tradiang
Dear Boris,
I will wait for the full turn to really hammer the market hard on the short side. I think Commercial RE will be the next thing to take the market down. But I think the sopitalists (Ben, Tim, et al) will make one last effort which should cause everything to pump hard. Since I don't know what YBR is predicting beyond September, I am looking for some dumpage around mid-fall into the end of the year with no year end rally this year. Probably not a good idea to look out so far but who knows. Good trading dear friend
Mike
Dear Michael,
Good Idea, not to concentrate on the longer term at this time, except in the context of having some nice divident payers that one can hold on almost no matter what.
But I agree, We need to Take only Very limited risks in trying to do something in the short trade.
I will keep you informed daily and intraday.
GOod Trading Dear Michael
Hi Boris & All
http://www.usdebtclock.org
Thought it was interesting
Good Morning Dear Boris
Dear Xerxes,
I am late a bit on calculations
Working hard,
Get back to you soon
Good Morning Dear Xerxes
Dear Boris...It appears that we're following the black arrows on emini101
Post a Comment