Dear Boris..look who's causing losses for EurUsd bulls :-)
Brazil, Russia, India and China increased foreign reserves by more than $60 billion in May to limit currency gains as the first global recession since World War II restricted exports, data compiled by central banks and strategists show. Brazil bought the most dollars in a year, India’s reserves gained the most since January 2008 and Russia added the most foreign exchange since July..... “Foreign central banks do not want to see their currencies relentlessly strengthen,” said Daniel Tenengauzer, head of foreign-exchange and emerging-market debt strategy at Banc of America-Merrill Lynch in New York. “Such a move would dampen an already-weak outlook outside the U.S. and potentially risk even more capital-markets chaos if the dollar appeared to be heading toward a disorderly decline.”
Those last hour equity rallies must ruin the lives of all those Elliot Wave chartists :-)
I read somewhere that it must cost 'em some 20 billion USD to get a 2% move up like that...Chump change for the sopitalist in-crowd :-)
Today I'm wondering about the barbaric relic Dear Boris...Do your oscillators suggest that we accumulate here or wait a bit longer...I need constant reminders Dear Boris :-)
20 comments:
Boris,
good morning
old john
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
I hope that you are enjoying a beautiful weekend.
Bert
Dear John,
Dear Bert,
Thank you both My Very Dear Friend
The weekend is SUPER beautiful indeed.
And I spend entire morning on the one of the most specatuclar beaches of the world - beach of NATANYA
Thank You Dear Friends
NIce, relax this weekend
DotNet Site has been updated with tables.
Have a nice trading week
Good Morning Dear Boris....
Late start this morning and lo and behold EURUSD hits a low exactly on the 62% retrace of the Dec to Mar decline...and below the hourly 5th..
Good morning everybody
is it a start of a bear party? I think so (mostly based on bond prices&news).
or just shake out for weakest bulls?
Looks like a gap open to me.
GOod Morning Deare Xerxes, Alex and all readers.
GOod Trading
Dear Boris..look who's causing losses for EurUsd bulls :-)
Brazil, Russia, India and China increased foreign reserves by more than $60 billion in May to limit currency gains as the first global recession since World War II restricted exports, data compiled by central banks and strategists show. Brazil bought the most dollars in a year, India’s reserves gained the most since January 2008 and Russia added the most foreign exchange since July.....
“Foreign central banks do not want to see their currencies relentlessly strengthen,” said Daniel Tenengauzer, head of foreign-exchange and emerging-market debt strategy at Banc of America-Merrill Lynch in New York. “Such a move would dampen an already-weak outlook outside the U.S. and potentially risk even more capital-markets chaos if the dollar appeared to be heading toward a disorderly decline.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=afeoQuuoU0xk
I like the expression "capital chaos" Dear Boris...:-)
Dear Xerxes,
Thanks for giving the info you read from to our readers.
That is nice
Good Trading Dear Friend
Dear Boris...After looking at 104 all I can say is 'Diamonds are forever' :-)
Dear Xerxes,
Yes, Dimaonds are forever!
So are the Ladies
Good Trading
5 minute APS
On Dot Net
Good Trading Dear John and all
Boris,
thanks
old john
Steady As She Goes
Market has just the the Fifth ILAP ( HOURLY) and bounced a bit
Good Trading
dear Boris,
what a truly boring day. All the action happens this morning while here we sit twiddling out thumbs.
Good trading dear friends,
Michael
Dear Michael,
Unfortunately markets have those kind of days and yes, that is exactly what happened ,
Most of action was in ASIA/EUROP timeframe.
GOod Trading Dear Michael
Good Morning Dear Boris...
Those last hour equity rallies must ruin the lives of all those Elliot Wave chartists :-)
I read somewhere that it must cost 'em some 20 billion USD to get a 2% move up like that...Chump change for the sopitalist in-crowd :-)
Today I'm wondering about the barbaric relic Dear Boris...Do your oscillators suggest that we accumulate here or wait a bit longer...I need constant reminders Dear Boris :-)
Dear Xerxes,
I will update oscillators today.
Stay tuned.
Gold is temporarily oversold, but that does not mean much. It could just as well keep going lower(or higher(:- )
I will replace new copy of ASSET Oscillators within couple hours at most.
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Post a Comment