Yes, at 2:30 CET....It may be best to be 1/2 and 1/2 and then move to the winning team once it appears a direction has manifest...What do you think Dear Boris?
I had short the pound after the runup and subsequent drop @162.15 although I got cold feet and close out with a 50 pips gain instead of almost 200+. Hmm how to not do this next time. Also I had peg that silver will get stop around 15/90 again but got scared after it has moved almost 15 cents from my entry point for the short (15.84) and bailed out with a loss. How do I learn to test the market successfull without being stopped out like this or shaken out?
Good morning, you are right Boris in being a suckers rally with the dollar going a lot higher stock prices should be falling because takes less dollars to buy stocks. waldo.
Dear Michael, As Dear John will tell you You are almost there.
1) Patience Dear Friend. this means follow the rules of 123 as outlined and then 2) Make position Managable ( depends on your capital). You will soon learn what makes happy, and not easily scared. For me it is COFFE MONEY. Some people have better/worse pain threshold.
Those two rules will always get you where you want to go.
Wait for mareket to come to you and then, loss or gain take it and leave it.
Try to let the profits run, if you think market is going your way.
Be fast to place that stop ( 123 rule) and do not be so fast to take profits
Dear Boris...I love the smell of freefall while enjoying afternoon drinks :-) Couldn't take your advice Dear Boris as I'm an amateur so I went long EURUSD at 1.4178 and cashed out at 1.4254.....
could you elaborate on the 123 rule? i do stay small but I have taken too many position before and let them turn a small loss to a giant one so now I am very jumpy at certain pain threshhold.
I would like to thank you very much for writing these words: "Dear Xerxes, No sane person/trader, unless, priviliged informed, should stand in front of the news like this in the market.
Smart traders, watch what happens after news comes out and react accordingly."
They not only saved a lot of money (for not shorting before labor data), but made huge gains for me since I shorted almost at top, 955,3
once again, thank you very much and keep good work!
42 comments:
Dear Boris...It appears that we're following the black arrows on emini101
Dear Xerxes,
Yes, I will issue the new graph soon
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
USDX with 3 inside up in the making?
It could all change within 5 seconds from the BLS Payroll report.
Stay tuned
Good Trading
Yes, at 2:30 CET....It may be best to be 1/2 and 1/2 and then move to the winning team once it appears a direction has manifest...What do you think Dear Boris?
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Good trading.
Bert
Dear bert,
Good Morning
My Dear Friend
Good Trading To you
Dear Xerxes,
No sane person/trader, unless, priviliged informed, should stand in front of the news like this in the market.
Smart traders, watch what happens after news comes out and react accordingly.
GOod Trading Dear Xerxes
Boris,
good morning
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning
Good Trading
As Fellow Americans of Italian origin would say
IT IS IN THERE!
This news was known to SOPITALISTS who are selling the market into this rally
By the way BOGUS report, can not be UNEMPLOYMENT has increased so much and payrols dropped only modestly.
Suckers are the ones who take this info seriously
GOod Trading
Ahh boris,
I had short the pound after the runup and subsequent drop @162.15 although I got cold feet and close out with a 50 pips gain instead of almost 200+. Hmm how to not do this next time. Also I had peg that silver will get stop around 15/90 again but got scared after it has moved almost 15 cents from my entry point for the short (15.84) and bailed out with a loss. How do I learn to test the market successfull without being stopped out like this or shaken out?
Good trading dear Boris,
Michael
Good morning, you are right Boris in being a suckers rally with the dollar going a lot higher stock prices should be falling because takes less dollars to buy stocks. waldo.
Boris,
took your advice
old john
Dear Michael,
As Dear John will tell you
You are almost there.
1) Patience Dear Friend.
this means follow the rules of 123 as outlined and then
2) Make position Managable ( depends on your capital). You will soon learn what makes happy, and not easily scared. For me it is COFFE MONEY.
Some people have better/worse pain threshold.
Those two rules will always get you where you want to go.
Wait for mareket to come to you and then, loss or gain take it and leave it.
Try to let the profits run, if you think market is going your way.
Be fast to place that stop ( 123 rule) and do not be so fast to take profits
Good Trading Dear Michael
Dear Waldo,
Welcome , Good morning to you
My Very Dear Friend
Boris,
You remember
stay small and stay in business
another Bus is on its way
old john
Dear Boris...I love the smell of freefall while enjoying afternoon drinks :-) Couldn't take your advice Dear Boris as I'm an amateur so I went long EURUSD at 1.4178 and cashed out at 1.4254.....
Boris,
could you elaborate on the 123 rule? i do stay small but I have taken too many position before and let them turn a small loss to a giant one so now I am very jumpy at certain pain threshhold.
Good trading dear friends,
Michael
Dear Boris...890 Gold today?
Dear Boris...So we got a 3 inside up on USDX as I posted at 7:07 this morning unless this all reverses....
Dear Michael,
Go back to the www.antisopitalist.com and read about rule 123. It is there.
Good Trading My Dear Friend
Hit the 24% fibo from 4/28 to June high in EURUSD Dear Boris then bounced 26 pips....
Dear Boris...The 123 rule you wrote was not very comprehendable, at least to me :-)
Dear Xerexs, Michael,
If the rule is not clear,
I will try give some example(s) this weekend.
Good Trading Dear Friends
Dear John, 5 min APs
Are there
Thank you Dear Boris...a picture is worth a 1000 words :-)
Gold down 22...
Two most clear pictures in the ASSET charts were
1) GOLD
2) Dollar
GOod Trading Dear Xerxes
Boris
10-4
old john
dollar blowing thru resistance like a rocket into space. waldo
Dear John,
Thanks My Dear Friend
GOod Trading
What I learned today Dear Boris was to trust your work :-)
I'm looking at a big confluence at 3rd daily on EURUSD...If I was you, I'd be doublin' down right now, but I'm still an amateur :-)
Dear Xerxes,
It is good for you to have noticed. The event you describe.
I did certain things today to take advantage of that.
Can not detail though
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Put it on dotnet or send an email Dear Boris...How else can your students learn :-)
Dear Boris...EURUSD 1 hr looks Tasukiish...It can't be a classic one but the gap is there....
Dear Xerxes,
Thanks
GOod Trading
You don't need to thank me Dear Boris...It could very well be irrelevant trivia :-)
Did you notice how bonds are getting thumped again and equities are flat..
So what are people buying? The buck? Give me a break :-)
Dear Boris
I would like to thank you very much for writing these words:
"Dear Xerxes,
No sane person/trader, unless, priviliged informed, should stand in front of the news like this in the market.
Smart traders, watch what happens after news comes out and react accordingly."
They not only saved a lot of money (for not shorting before labor data), but made huge gains for me since I shorted almost at top, 955,3
once again, thank you very much and keep good work!
Boris,
I did same as Alex- taking wife out to dinner tonight
thanx
old john
Dear Alelx,
Dear John,
It is my please to be teaching. And it is even more plseasure that an average person reading this blog understands the principle behind that sentense.
News are for suckers, after news is for pros. I want as a minimum every reader of this board not to be slave to manipulations to the SOPITALISTS.
Congrats both of you.
That is showming that you people arrived. Frankly, I knew that for long time(:-
Thanks Dear Friends ENJOY
Hi Boris,
sent you an e-mail with a nice picture.
It doesn't have today's data on it yet..
Have a nice weekend.
Dear Hopper,
Good To hear from you
GOod Trading Dear Friend
Post a Comment