Today's outlook, or more like desired outlook is that we get the sideways to sightly lower market. Will we get, I do not know. Remember there is a potential that this market just moves up not waiting for people like us to buy more. So, let us be alert and keep the possible purchase in mind. buy point for now, is 900.50 on EMINI. A break below 882 though maybe the grounds to protect some more. If we were to break below 882 the next strong support is around 860
Good Trading
883 879 872 864 spx
900 904 910 919
29.79 29.70 29.55 29.37 qqqq
30.16 30.25 30.40 30.58
89.115 88.975 88.747 88.465 jpy
89.705 89.845 90.072 90.355
878.85 874.10 866.38 856.81 es
898.90 903.65 911.34 920.94
835.39 832.34 827.38 821.24 xau
845.21 848.26 853.20 859.36
1.1011.099 1.095 1.090 chf
1.112 1.114 1.118 1.123
45 comments:
Good morning/afternoon Boris....
The buck hammered a fast and furious hard bottom and had a nice kick so far...
xerxes
Dear Xerxes, Agree
GOod Trading, But we are at resistance here, In swissy , especially , 1.1 are has been hard to penetrate so far
Good Trading
Good morning Boris and all
So Bazooka and Heli Ben blew the first 350B and now will have to go back to Congress for approval for the rest of the Bank Booty to get 5 percent of the remaining TARP dough to fix BIG AUTOs. And the timing relative to OPEX; I understand all the stalling now.
I wonder if this will cause the GLASS FACADE to finally crack?
Bevets
Dear Bevets,
Welcome to our house(:-
We do not know too much, not smart enough. We think we can read the markets a bit and go from there. As such, we belive that we will , somehow, survive the deflation and get into stagflation within next few months.
That may not be enough, but that is all what we know at this point.
The rest of the speculation is just that in our opinion.
We let the markets talk. We do not listen too much when people talk.
Good Trading and thank you so much for being with us today
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Are stocks considered anti-dollar as well? If so, do you expect the anti-dollar prediction to come true for stocks too?
Stocks are an original ANTIDOLLAR,
But you must realise that This ANTIDOLLAR goes a lot against Other ANTIDOLLARS like gold and OIL
Interesting ha.
like now!
In any case, Investors we got back into 5% where we sold it or lower, depending where you did ( it otpions presented yesterday).
So, not protect this 5% immediately below 888 in ES MINI
GOod Trading
Dear Investor,
I meant ,
NOW, protect this 5% below 888 on EMINI
GOod Trading
Let us raise our protection to 888 in EMINI
for those 5%
GOod Trading
Sorry,
I mean 898 on EMINI
Please pay attention
Good Trading
Ok,
WE are back essentially to 40% invested with couple points loss here. Which is nothing as we had a considerable gain in those 5% being boguth way low 800s
Good Trading
any move below 895 this hour will be negative for the market
While a move above 905 for this hour will be positive
Good Trading
Actually for some this would not have been a loss.
For those that elected the first option selling yesterday would profit a bit.
While those who elected the second option would lose 2 points on this trade. Both would profit due to the lower cost of those 5% being purchased below 860 levels
Good Trading
Frankly Dear Readers,
We prefer this way.
Let the market come down and generate a nice buy signal.
Never liked buying market going up!
Good Trading
Hello Dear Boris....
Weekly trend following indicators suggest further strength in the franc at the moment. Maybe we close the window in low 1.12's and crush the buck once again...but then again maybe not :-)
xerxes
Dear Xerxes,
COuld be, I see the resistance here, but the way I work is like the pendulum. When they move right, I move left gradually and when they move left I move right ( gradually(:-
Good Trading
Dear Readers,
We get ready to buy again around 898.25, Valid only for this hour till 13:00 ET.
Good Trading
New buy stop become 891.75 ON EMINI
GOod Trading
Please change buy stop 893.50
GOod Trading
Dear Reader,
Could a bogus drive,
trying to suck people in
Cancel all stops to buy
Good Trading
Thanks, Boris.
Fund darlings GOOG and MA haven't followed this move on SPX. (They've been declining since the morning highs.)
Great call so far. :)
Dear Vin,
IF this last move wave 3
it did not look like it.
It had no volume whatever!
Thanks My Dear Friend Vin
Good Trading
Now,
I renistate the buy at 892.75
It has to happen sudenly and on volume, or the stop should be taken away again.
Do not place order, Plese just keep it mental
Good Trading
Dear boris would you put the power cord back in ! TIA jim
a move below 888
could start a strong drop
Good Trading
FXI is rising pretty relentlessly last couple hours and FXI has been leading the markets.
Biggest gains I have are in Chinese stocks PTR, CHL, ACH and HNP ( 20-35%)
Ha...
China lives inspite of everething.
I have them watched and stop trailed, but so far, so good
Good Trading
Dear Jim,
I can not find a CORD
Good Trading (:- My Dear Friend
remove all stops
Good Trding
FXI broke, Higher high, lower low sequence, first time in last 2 hours, will it reestablish it?
Good trading
FXI reclaims recovery high
Can late Friday rally happen?
Good Trading
IF this market rallies
it gets us further from the purchase we think about and buying here would only amount to chasing the market.
We will not.
Let the market rally without us, if it wants to.
Good Trading
Boris.
There will another Bus soon:)
old john
Dear John,
I am all for another BUS(:-
Good Trading My Dear Friend
Dear boris Look at her go , she is really ripping, yeeha ......snor sleeeeeep yawn kaput.
Dear Jim,
I know, you are asleep by now, just like I am, but thigs happen on late Friday Nights, when there is nobody to watch(:-
Good Trading
Dear john teriable day out here....sunny and cool ...just rained you can see a hundred miles....don't come its awful...jim
Ok Dear Readers,
Market is finally deciding to go with our program?
Good Trading
Dear boris Your speaking of YOU and the miss'es.....HeHeHEEEE.
Good afternoon/evening Boris...
Bad day for the buck :-)
On stockcharts the daily franc has a doji star. Will it be confirmed Monday? Buck recoiled from FIDAP and 5 day ma....May need to sell those bamabucks once again :-)
xerxes
Dear Xerxes,
Anything can happen at this point.
Good Trading
Boris, Bama selected some Chitown clown to run Education. The big feather in his quiver was that only 17% of Chicagoan kids in 8th grade read at level or higher under his watch as head of Chitown Public Schools. This clown says he is gonna try and 'duplicate that success' nationwide....No doubt 'success' will be his...
No wonder you like francs :-)
You got that right!
Dear Xerxes
I am glad you read all of this.
Because I do not. And to get it in a form you deliver is delight.
Good Trading My Dear Friend Xerxes
xerxes
I live in chicago, very familiar with the political scene. If you want to know anything about it , please email me at jj1642@sbcglobal.net- Probably one of the main reasons I am moving ( besides the weather).
old john
xerxes,
The chicago political machine controls all of these goofs- in Illinois there is only one political party and they are all greedy and corrupt. Of course taxes are very high to support these goofs- real estate taxes and the highest sales tax in the nation 10.25% -
old john
Dear John,
Excuse me, my ignorance.
10.25% is not Californai just 11% only slightly higher or am I more ignorant on that.
Remember I never shopped, my wife buys me things(:-
Good Trading
Boris,
Chicago has the highest sales tax in the nation 10.25 % on sales. I buy virtually nothing in this city , the wife does ( or did) bulk grocery shopping outside the county. Unbelievable here, they took a good area, vibrant economy and ran it in the ground.
old john
Post a Comment