Boris,,Good morning, more snow today :(old john
Dear JOhn,Good Morning to youThis dam snow!I am glad you are going to leave that dump winter and snowGood Trading My Very Dear Friend
Dear john it is going to be another perfect winter day in phoenix , I hope you can make it buy febuary you might get a little windy day.
Jim,If everything goes well, will be there 10 Janold john
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Boris,,
Good morning, more snow today :(
old john
Dear JOhn,
Good Morning to you
This dam snow!
I am glad you are going to leave that dump winter and snow
Good Trading My Very Dear Friend
Dear john it is going to be another perfect winter day in phoenix , I hope you can make it buy febuary you might get a little windy day.
Jim,
If everything goes well, will be there 10 Jan
old john
Post a Comment