Market may make up for all does not look good statments made last week today(:-
Dear Investor , I suggest all those who did not get rid of 5% last week and did less. Do another 2.5% selling now!
27.87 27.71 27.45 27.13 qqqq 28.55 28.71 28.97 29.29
848.80 843.55 835.01 824.44 es 870.95 876.20 884.71 895.31
852 848 842 834 $spx 868 872 879 886
93.380 93.150 92.776 92.313 jpy 94.350 94.580 94.953 95.418
779.52 775.68 769.43 761.70 xau 791.88 795.72 801.94 809.70
Everybody knows what 839-840 area is on ES right? look at daily APs
10:12 ET, may want to buy 2.5% back again and sell it again if we reach 849 on ES
10:46 ET, we ought to be now at 45% invested position with average gains on 5% investment over 60-70 SPX points worth. Remember we bought those at the depths below 800 SPX
12:56 ET, let us buy 2.5% back at 840 that we sold at 849, we shall sell that again if and when the ES hits below 838
13:18 ET, Sell 2.5% now if we hit 840 again. At Breakeven
17 comments:
Positions
SRS-23%
DUG-18%
UNG-14%
TWM-12%
GLD-6%
Cash-27%
Lagscrew-
bought some SRS at the close friday - thanx
old john
U R welcome John
Good morning all...
The general region of 840-850 shows a lot of congestion over the last week. There should be a big fight before 839-840, but with the currencies where they are... yikes.
Dear Vin,
Good Morning
Yes, a lot of congestion. Indeed
Good Trading
Boris, is the currencies causing gold to fall off a cliff today or just a big shakeout before the next move up if it has any gas left. thanks, waldo.
Dear, Dearest WALDO,
Look at SEEFUTURE.
What does it say for next few weeks.
Do not tell me plealse(:-
Good Trading
cant remember where I heard it but when $ heads up means money is tight--watch UPP
Thanks Boris for the email. waldo
sold all dug and srs--they were in the up 14% range
chicken little
Dear Wadlo,
Welcome mY dear friend
Dear Lag, ENJOY
COngrats
My Dear Friend
The total volume on this move to such a deep AP makes me suspicious of its staying power.
Hello Dear Boris....
Thank you for everything...
xerxes
If 800 dont hold tomorrow this rally is toast. That is about the 61% fib level of this rally
Dear Lag,
Dear Xerxes
Dear Vin,
Thank you all
Good Trading My Dear Friends.
I need to let the charts speak here.
I am working on them
Dear Boris,
I forgot to let you know. My wife and I went to the home of some friends for Thanksgiving and they had some wonderful red wine:
The Georgian wine was from Mildiani Family Winery, a 2005 Saperavi, Estate bottled,
produced by Tsinindali Old Cellar, L.L.C., Tsinindali, Telavi District, Georgia
Although I do not think that it is as fine a vintage as you!
Ralph
Dear Ralph,
I hope it was all in good health.
For now and forever.
As Georgian saying goes.
May this be the first and many to follow!
I mean good Georgian wines and
good life to follow(:-, Of course.
Dear Ralph, it takes so little to have the joys of life. That little encounter you had with your loved ones is one of them
GOod Trading My Dear Ralph.
Post a Comment