So we could be looking at Dow 9999 SPX 1070 into next week. Plenty of room for downside in p/c indicator and buy pressure chart. Be interesting to see what the beasts make of all this.
Dear Damien, Now that I told that SEEFUTURE is better than me and MDS is better than me, I am going to tell you that ... (:- I am not so stupid either(:-
So, if you remember the times I said high and low will be in the market , you would have shorted.
But I guess you all know by now that I am an OLD f(:- and only my tools speak truth, whcih I steal from somebody and have no idea what they mean(:-
Pulling you chains my Dear Damien. I just need something to releave my DEPRESSION from SOPITALISTS(:-
Old f**t my arse. Greatest market timer ever more likely! :)
Had a small wager on the last MDS signal but I just closed it out at breakeven. Thought I could get another day out of it but alas it wasnt to be...
Thinking IBM looks like a ripe short. RSI divergence, been piling on debt for share buyback and its clients are all going broke i.e. financials. Of course the crooks have banned short selling on the stock but I can still sell IBM futures on the ONE exchange or buy puts. It also dropped down in the shakers updates.... Hmmmm..
Excepting the eventual purchase of WM portfolio securities by the treasury, the WM take under was done correctly...they wiped out the equity and unsecured debtors.
20 comments:
Hello Dear Boris....
With the wamu bust and bailout blow-up overnight, do we have any change in your expected antidollar performance mext week?
xerxes
Dear Xerxes,
While we changed the degrees of movements ( stronger dollar declines, instead of stronger dollar rallies), timing did not change at all.
SEEFUTURE, document does not change. If I change something, that should mean that I know more than that document does.
I do not! know more than that document does and all subscribers have it
Good Trading
So we could be looking at Dow 9999 SPX 1070 into next week. Plenty of room for downside in p/c indicator and buy pressure chart. Be interesting to see what the beasts make of all this.
Would love to see a washout here for a multi-month rally.
Regards,
Damien
Dear Damien,
I am with you.
GOod Trading My Dear Freind
Boris
Good morning/afternoon
old john
Dear John,
GOod morning
Good Trading
Dear Readers/SUbscribers
Let me remind you that, subscribers have the SEEFUTURE DOCUMENT and it is not a just a peace of paper.
It is an extraodinary document which predicted every week of ANTIDOLLA GOLD etc move correctly since JULY 1.
SO, please spend some time.
Read this document.
It has been updated 4 times
Good Trading
Boris,
thanx, I read everything
old john
Wow, the mds update is an interesting development. Wish I had this information at the close yesterday.
Seefuture is certainly an amazing tool. I cant wait for the next release looking into next year!
Regards,
Damien
SEEFUTURE = bigpicture images on PSite, correct ?
Dear John,
Dear Damien,
Thanks
MDS PICTURE ON SITE
GOod Trading
Dear Vishal,
See future document is a seperate document.
It is not a bigpicture ( another very good document), but nothing comes close to SEEFUTURE
I had asked this weekend to copy it down.
I am placing another copy there
Please copy it down ,
everybody.
New one is coming on next subscription cycle.
Good Trading
Thanks Boris, I will copy it down this time from PSite, cheers
Dear Damien,
Now that I told that SEEFUTURE is better than me and MDS is better than me, I am going to tell you that ... (:- I am not so stupid either(:-
So, if you remember the times I said high and low will be in the market , you would have shorted.
But I guess you all know by now that I am an OLD f(:- and only my tools speak truth, whcih I steal from somebody and have no idea what they mean(:-
Pulling you chains my Dear Damien. I just need something to releave my DEPRESSION from SOPITALISTS(:-
Good Trading
Old f**t my arse. Greatest market timer ever more likely! :)
Had a small wager on the last MDS signal but I just closed it out at breakeven. Thought I could get another day out of it but alas it wasnt to be...
Thinking IBM looks like a ripe short. RSI divergence, been piling on debt for share buyback and its clients are all going broke i.e. financials. Of course the crooks have banned short selling on the stock but I can still sell IBM futures on the ONE exchange or buy puts. It also dropped down in the shakers updates.... Hmmmm..
Dear Damien,
Thanks for being a good SPORT
Good Trading
Everyone should read how Sweden handled a similar problem. Who are the socialists here? us or them? sure looks like us. J
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/23/business/worldbusiness/23krona.html?_r=1&em&oref=slogin
Excepting the eventual purchase of WM portfolio securities by the treasury, the WM take under was done correctly...they wiped out the equity and unsecured debtors.
Gotta love it!
Dear D
Thanks for update
GOod Trading
Post a Comment