Dear Boris, Good morning. We seem to be getting the volatile start to September that you have been looking for. I'm still looking/hoping for another antidollar low in the next week or so. Practicing patience here. Good trading and a great day to you.
10 comments:
Boris,
Good morning
old john
Hi Good MOrning Dear John
I am a bit behind with beasts.
But getting there
GOod Trading
Boris..
thanx
old john
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
We seem to be getting the volatile start to September that you have been looking for.
I'm still looking/hoping for another antidollar low in the next week or so.
Practicing patience here.
Good trading and a great day to you.
Bert
Dear Bert,
I said "lock it down" . Yes on all fronts.
GOod Trading Dear Bert, I know you are level headed(:-
Good Trading
Boris,
thanx for the MDS
old john
Dear John,
ENjoy
GOod Trading
The possibility exists for a quick change, but We have to see some buy pressure first(:-
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
what is your official version of MDS (that you send by e-mail): original MDS or MDSSister?
Thanks, Ivan
Actually Dear Ivan,
All versions of MDS are now on the same status
GOod Trading
By the way, Dear Ivan,
SUbscribers,
I so not send original signals until I see it totally recovered
Good Trading
Post a Comment