



Dear Readers, YBR( whY Be aR?) When you can be winner. Indeed YBR( YELLOW BRICK ROAD). Has been winning last few months like nothing else I have seen in my lifetime. And remember, this is an analog, not a digital system(well, can you call QUANTUM physics Analog?). It has no such things input as GANN,FIB or anything else?
Of course, it is nice to be able to finetune these signals with all the tools at our disposal, but WOW!
Notice, this YBR does a volatility curvefitting on the actual prices, while the YBR prediction is price independent and pure.
Please Browse updated( Thanks Ivan ) GROUPTATION link ( on the right) to see how the oscillators have "predicted" the latest developments in the markets. They really know what is going on.
20 comments:
Hi Boris/All,
which role plays white (short term energy) line on YBR graph? When yellow and white line haven't the same direction, how to decide which line has priority? How to interpret time period between December 26-27 and January 10?
Thanks for all your work and
Good trading
Dear Ivan, Thanks for updates first.
There is no hard and fast rule on this subject. The Stocks Market due to it's BULLISH bias seems to like to chose whatever looks more BULLISH ( amazing ha?).
But if/when pressed I would say that when YELLO ( long) and WHITE( short) term picture disagree, the arbiter is other tools of ours. Pressure Gages, Summation Lines, PCratios. MDS... etc.
Good Trading
Note: Again thanks a lot for ASSET GROUPT updates.
Dear Ivan,
Best I can read things the period of Dec 20 to Jan 20 is an ABC zig zag correction with a bottom 20Dec , top Dec 26-28, bottom Jan6-8 and top of correction Jan 15-18.
That is the best I can make of it at this time.
Good Trading
Thanks a lot, dear Boris.
Boris
I sort of understand you may want to protect your secrets.
I have never felt that need myself, because I figure markets will do what they want regardless.
I don't say this as anyway other than a greatful participant here, but to rely on someone posting limits and roadmaps leaves me in the lurch if they don't post, or post late, or forget to post or make a mistake that I can't pick up.
Its a bit like the analogy of it being far better to teach a man how to fish than giving him a fish every day to eat.
Of course it is your choice and I will be here regardless.
Still, I would love to understand your reasonings rather than be spoon fed.
I have been told I am a prophet/teacher personality myself, which doesn't mean I am great only that I love to impart and instruct what I know.
I hope I haven't offended you, but I have always had a great thirst for knowledge and not understanding an idea is very frustrating.
In some ways I would rather have a general understanding of a principle and try to develop it and maybe even misapply it than just rely on a daily call.
Please don't take offence as I feel we are family here and can and should be able to speak our minds.
Perhaps even if you don't wish to share your most important ideas, there may be other principles that you are willing to share so that we may grow in our understanding of the markets and apply and develop new concepts.
I see Bill McLaren who I have great respect for is calling for a turn around Jan 9, without nominatinga high or low.
That ties in with WBR from my perspective.
Dear Voltire,
I understand your frustration. I come from the same "want to know" group of people.
The only problem is, As I stated in the past, I am not a sole owner of this "secret".
I had a long and hard fight to be able to post it free as it is.
Standing here, this was the next best thing I could do.
In general, As I stated YBR is derived from the QUANTUM energy function and the "secret" was finding the Hamiltonian ( I know I am talking Greek now) that would fit the market behavoir over the years...
I am afraid, that is how far I can go with any of the ideas on this site.
I am not a sole owner of any of the working ideas on this site.
Good Trading Dear Voltire.
Dear Voltire,Readers,
I can not be offended, on the contrary, I am symphatetic of the sentiment expressed by Dear Voltire.
My work, although mathematical/althorithmical relies on the algorithms( subroutines ) that I use , without knowing why and how they work.
This is not any different from doctor using the laser guided systems, without knowing why they work, but knowing all too well how to make them work.
I stand on ths shoulders of the underlying fundamental research , part of which I am a developer, but has parts they I did not develop and do not know exact priciples, from which they are derived.
In some ways I am and intermediary as well, but the one who has made the provision of the tools to the public , central part of his life...
One day, hopufully all of this stops working, either because the markets have shut down or "secretes" became known and worthless... I hope the first happens before the last.
Good Trading
Boris,
Good morning. Thanx again.
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning to you.
Good Trading
Hi Boris & friends,
Looks like today is the day- I will be buying some GDX as gold stocks seem to have been punished the most in the last downturn as evidenced by the big discrepancy between Gold Bullion prices and the XAU/HUI...
although there is some good news with regards to financials today with the Merrill cash infusion, financials are still too risky for my comfort.
cheers and good trading!
Dear Sang,
Indeed we have been recommending to load up on gold, for almost a week now and Dear Lag, has been doing so for as long I think.
I added to my GOLD positions yesterdasy as stated in the post.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Yes, good recommendation to buy Gold! Gold was also in the triangular pattern looking for a breakout at any moment (up or down).
Looks like it broke to the upside today, hovering now at $811.
Cheers.
Boris--Im about 70% of funds in small accounts GLD (45) GDX (25)
Large account 55% ---GLD (30) GDX (25)
I did have partial QID hedge I dumped a few min. ago
Thanks Dear Lag,
GOod Trading
Boris,
Looks like they are unleashing the USD/YEN. You said you where looking for USD weakness in the near term but it looks like it will be strong against the YEN, but it looks to be weaker against most other currencies.
Jason
Dear Jason,
I should have been smarter to add that YEN, will hold up better til 26-27. Manipulators want to support the market.
GOod you notice and keep me on my toes. But I am not too concernted with that. YEN will yet get stronger. Albate later. For example while CHF generated the daily buy, YEN did not yet...
Again Good observation
Good Trading
Dear Jason,
Actually , just as well, As I have GOLD/YEN arbitrage going...
GOod Trading
Greetings Boris.
You said:
"Best I can read things the period of Dec 20 to Jan 20 is an ABC zig zag correction with a bottom 20Dec , top Dec 26-28, bottom Jan6-8 and top of correction Jan 15-18."
Do you see probability of a top higher than December high?
tia
Dear Danno,
Can not rule out Jan higher than Dec.
I said the same thing in the newer post, explaining to Waldo.
GOod To hear from you.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment