Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino is now closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) is gone to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. Did not trade stocks today, but previously privately picked up gold/currencies. They are doing well for me. Members reported gains from the former Stocks Sell+daily limit trades. What can we say. "Tfu tfu" All's coming our way... Are we on the wrong side of the road?
01:29 ET, YEN status 1,1,1,0,0 has certainly gone the way we the hourly signal indicates, as we suspected it would( YEN quotes are higher, Price is lower). Ok that has pushed the futures higher as well.
14 comments:
It is the Yellow Brick road
old john
Dear John,
Thanks for that.
(: :)
Good Trading
Boris,
with all due respect, not enough attention paid to the YBR- priceless.
old john
Boris, I heard rumors that the Friday jobs report will come in negative vs. the +70K estimate. This should take the market down on recession talk. Could this be what turns the yellow brick road? I thought it might be a Fed disappointment on the 11th, but whatever it is, it takes us down hard into the end of December.
I here you guys talking about the yellow brick road and I search for this and come up empty. Could someone explain and can this yellow brick road be seen on a daily basis. Thaks, waldo.
I think the shorts will be dissapointed come Friday. I say this because the sentiment indicator is screaming a rally going into next week. Just my opinion.
Paul
Waldo,
On the main page, on the right side, expand the August comments. Click the "October 21 Again?" link. If you don't find it, try this link:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_qTy3tS3bFw8/RtAtIiuQ81I/AAAAAAAABFg/MP7OIKg7OXY/s1600-h/spx_projection-mar2008.jpg
Paul,
You may be correct. But I think we rally into Friday on the subprime bailout plan. Jefe Bush is said to be announcing the plan on Thursday to include a 5-year low fixed rate. If we keep it going into next week, then fine. The gauges and limits should guide us.
But I have a hunch the jobs number comes in at -50K and scares the market on Friday. It could scare the Fed into a 50 bps cut, which could rally the market. Who knows? The market energy is down very soon and a head & shoulders formation is almost setup. Very risky here...
Dear Waldo,Blaine,
I have transformed the text in greetings into the Links.
Just click on it(: :)
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
small mistake, OscillatorReading link point to SummationChartReading.
Good trading
Dear Ivan, Thanks
I just sent you an update and info about the account.
See if you can help me with that
Regards and Good Trading
Hello Curaki....
I would like to thank you for the great work on the charts you posted the other day of Boris' work....
Simply fantastic......
Are you going to do this on some kind of schedule or was it just a one time thing.....
Thanks again...
Dear xerxes,
there is no reason to be one time thing. Actually, Boris did all today, but had a problem with login on server. He sent me the file by mail and I put it on the server.
Good trading
Dear Xerxes,Readers,
As you can notice the NAsdaq YEllow oscillator is creeping higher. Caution Shorts as I said yesterday.
I will have to see if we are still on the sell signal, but futures are perkin up!
Good Trading
Post a Comment