For the stocks below, please note, unless you ask or the stock falls into the criteria again, we do not track progress of them, Unless you ask individually we will not.
Please see restof the Asset Charts at the GROUPTATION link in the lowerright side (Ivan Thanks for updates)
Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. I did not trade today and few members traded, John may have made some money others were either joking or vomiting from all the gyration. Story is following. Could not get myself shorting as my perfection inclination and sentiment readings are not on the same wavelength. Also, the late day turnaround is not where I love making my shorts... Period on this subject. While it could be profitable tomorrow, in general this a way to go to poor house.
I copied two links provided by Dear Voltire in the comments below.
Here is the link Dear Ivan Curak provided for free charting software
Good Trading
17 comments:
Thanks, Boris.
I sold all my DIA puts when we started to bounce. Another bus tomorrow. I am afraid to see what kind of bombs Bernanke will put on this bus.
Retail sales and PPI before the open, we either gap up or gap down. That's pure gambling to hold overnight...
Good trading all.
Dear Blaine,
Enjoy.
GOod Trading
Boris,
I got lucky following YBR but it was a very small trade.
Blaine,
I like your line about another Bus :)
old john
John,
I stole bus line from Boris. And I don't mean to offend anyone. In some parts of the world buses blow up. Surprised it hasn't happened in the U.S. yet.
Boris, I was able to use your short suggestion 'SIRF' early. I look forward to any future list you might provide. (I made list in my database and can run thru the stocks in early action programably to identify the candle action)
I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but you've mentioned in a prior post that you might be willing to run your analysis on a particular stock.
I got in/out of WM (WashMu) today, and I've noticed the large volume the last few days. So I might follow my short ideal, with limits, somewhere on the YBR.
In my system of things.
1) It's 5/34 day oscillator (AO) started to become more negative today. (Daily)
2)It broke below it's fractal (low point) $16.75 today(set on 11/26/07)(Daily). (3rd confirmation signal)
3)It is close to breaking below it's fractal (low point) $14.42 (set on Jan & Mar 2000)(Monthly).
Please respond if it is convenient, and you have anything to add.
thanks all
g'day boris and all. what amazes me is not the manipulation - which is enraging, but not surprising - but the performance of boris's short-term indicators yesterday.
is it the case boris that these indicators somehow picked up the ambiguity in the market, the tension between yesterday's 25 basis point fed cuts and today's libor announcement, and that's why the sell on tuesday was cautious? if so, nearly as amazing as the yellow brick road...
..............
voltaire, i have something that calls for your powers of analysis, if you have the time. i think you will find it of interest.
you can email me at malcolmm@gil.com.au, or ask here at the blog for the material to be sent via boris.
regards
malcolm
PHEEWWW, glad that's over for a few weeks. Now we can get back to trading.
I will say one thing here, the economy is slowing, decelerating quickly. No more specifics than that, sorry. Long cycle businesses are fine, short cycle not good. Not good recently, as in since Thanksgiving.
Bendover is trying to save the Fed's baby, the dollar, and if they weren't the fed, they'd be going to prison. Bastards. Leaking info last night is criminal.
You have the tools from this blog that you need. May God bless you Boris.
Dear Malcolm,
As far as the tools, they are what they are. I can not and will not fiht them. Biggest of the rules is that I/we must follow rules. Then Tuesday move lower was so powerful that it has almost created a buy condition buy itself ( you saw the Summation blue line). Under those conditions or any condition the rule is the price action must confirm what I/we expect and if it does not "ADIOS".
It is that simple.
We are in the probability game and in that category the strong close on a day , statistaclly , is a very bad time to short markets add that all up and it is a simple thing to be cautios. It is our money. must preserve it.
Take care of losing and winning will take care of itself.
Good Trading.
Dear Dave, God bless you and all our readers.
YOu are the force that keeps me coming back to this blog.
Good Trading
Dear Brandon,
I read in your response/post that you are Williams desciple...
Good For you.
As far as the stocks, Yes, I will follow publishing the STOCKSTOGO and STOCKSNOTOGO and anybody can use it anyway they want.
I may have missed exact nature of your question/request then ask again my Dear Friend.
Good Trading
Aussie market seems to have broken down today from a broadening top.
It suggests 140 pts lower for an equal move.
That probably equates to SP500 of 30-50 pts.
With futures expiration and year end window dressig ahead, some muddling is possible.
Hong Kong seeems to have confirmed a serious bear move and is very sensitive to US action.
Despite the China Olympic talk, I would not be surprised to see a low next October there.
Next Mon/Tues is my Gann turn and matches YBR low as I see it.
Always a strange time of year and all sorts of manipulations are likely.
Dear Voltire,
I agree, a new low today will not be something good for the markets and as per you JD and YBR, we could have (mini)crash. A powerful down move would negate all the good will market has build up with yesterdays late day turnaround.
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
do you still expect final USD move down?
Good trading
Boris
First chart is Aussie share market on a 1 hr chart.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/jconnell/thur10.gif
Looks like a breakdown and believe it or not we regularly preempt US action. I don't know why, perhaps some smart people from US with inside knowledge figure they can't get caught trading here.
Second is weekly Hong Kong and very sensitive to both China and US.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/jconnell/thur11.gif
Dear Ivan,
Yes I do,
I think sometime before/around 20 Dec the move will excellerate and culminate in Jan1 +-3 trading days.
GOod Trading
Hi all,
if you need free charting software, run on your local machine, you can try with Eclipse Trader (http://eclipsetrader.sourceforge.net/). You must have Java runtime installed. Works with Yahoo quotes and some more sources. Seems good.
Good trading
Dear Ivan,
So greatful...
Love you guys.
You are all so great.
Good Trading
Post a Comment