N QQQQ 51.12 51.48(51.60)
N SPX 1471 - 1481 (1483) (1486)(1490)
10:53 ET, YEN status 1,1,1,0,0 these flips of 5/15 minutes are not still able to overpower the hourly(60min) 3rd bit being up. Upshot the YEN quotes keep moving higher and Prices lower, which in turn are leading the stock market higher
Please note that under GROUPTAION ( ASSETS,STOCK GROUP ROTATION ) section we now have more groups( GOLD, ENERGY,DOLLAR,NASDAQ,BANKS,URANIUMS,PIPELINES,INDICES )
Enjoy and copy any or all files you want to use/manipulate locally.
12:29 ET, Important notice. YEN status 1,1,0,0,0 We could be done with the decline YEN prices and rise in stock Markets ( note Hourly signal flip has inertia and may take time, but flipping of hourly bit in the status is telling us that very soon the YEN heading higher in price and stocks market could be done rising soon)
13:52 ET, Just flipped the 5 min timer, YEN status 1,1,0,0,1 not much of a change, but we could get YEN go lower in price for few minutes perhaps
14:47 ET, EURO status 0,0,0,1,0, the hourly flip came last night and hit the EURO pretty hard. Any rally though could flip this one back up. The same story here: longer term picture is SELL EURO, but short term I expect the last run up.
23 comments:
Boris, Blaine thanks a lot, Boris that change you made is a great help on the ybr. Waldo.
Dear Waldo,
Thanks , ENjoy
GOod Trading
Waldo, what change on the ybr ? Thanks, Daveo
Dear Dave,
We now have the YELLOW BRICK ROADmap and other things needed to understand this site as links on the GREETINGS secion.
Right Here
Good Trading
Boris,
they are driving every short out of this thing
old john
That is good Dear John,
Then you and I come in on white horses to save the shorts fame.
Good Trading
They sure act like they want to hold this market up a little longer for distrubtion. waldo.
Dear Waldo,
We welcome them. More distribution days better for us, when the shorting time comes.
Good Trading
Boris, Greetings. Last Thursday your "million dollar" system called for a 82% chance of a major decline, as did JD. At this moment in time, what's going to prevent this anticipated downward event? Looking forward to hearing your reponse. As always, Stan
Dear Stan,
GOod To hear From you.
Any system even the one with 18% fault rate will fail. I mentioned that around FED rate decision times the manipulation of the markets is rampant and almost all 18% of failures came with the FED rate decision times.
THat is why Even As my system is on the sell , I am cautios and and I am not short this market.
Now, The system actually could be correct again, but the systems have what is called "drawdown" that is it could be correct, but while waiting for it to prove correct you could suffer the paper loss ( actull loss if you act on curtailing it)...
That simply happnes cause the market can move against what you system sais and then prove the system correct after few days, if you hang in there.
So none of what the system said is yet incorrect.
Nevertheless, As I said I am looking at more inputs than just one system ( howerever precise). That is why you see my updates of JPY status, which adds a shorter term color to our intermediate term system( you ask about).
IN short. As Rabbi said "do what I do not what I say"
Good Trading Dear Stan
Dear Boris, FWIW, I think Mark's target around 1520 is strong. I was expecting at least a retrace into the up gap from last week in the ES.....1430 ish. I would expect this next up move to exceed last week's move. My trends call for a change up on the 8th, obviously not a good pivot point now. I'll go with the ybr and Voltaire.
Daveo
Dear David,
Right ON.
I am with you.
Good Trading
Dear Stan,
SO, that you can follow this.
The system would have failed when the next buy signal came and the market was higher at that time than it was when the sell was issued.
SO, the sell came in last Thursday. So, when the next buy comes if SPX is lower than at that time then the system would have failed on this trade.
It still does not mean we failed, cause As I said , I did not go short at that time.
So, now you have the system and person. That is alwasys the case, unless the system is allowed to trade automatically.
GOod Trading
The YEN price has increased shortly after your 'important' note. Appears strong; if so, would that suggest price confirmation of your indicator change?
Good observation, Boris. The limits were useful earlier also.
Dear Brandon,
Thanks for waking me up...
I forgot about that at all.
Yes the YEN has moved higher and it looks like DOllar, in general , moved lower.
Thanks for your kind words about the limits.
Good Trading
Boris,
did not trade today, did not feel comfortable
thanx for everything
old john
Dear John,
Mark of a good trader is knowing when to trade...
You have arrived my friend.
I felt exactly the same way.
Good Trading
Thanks Boris, I took a trade and made a little. Out for now. Waldo
Dear Waldo,
ENJOY,
This proves that when some people fell asleep some are alert.
Good For you Dear Waldo.
Boris, thanks for the yen updates, really appreciate it. Wonder what happens when the weekly and daily timers flip to 0 on the yen ? I guess we're about to find out next week : )
You're amazing,
Daveo
Dear Dave,
I doubg they will...
I think, and I stated before, that YEN in a longer term picture is a SELL, not a buy. So, I do not expect daily and weekly to go into SELL ( perhaps daily?).
Which means that we are at the end fame of YEN rising, but it could be strong vicious run...
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
is USD index outlook for this month as you stated in previous posts (big move down till the end of December)?
Good trading
Dear Ivan,
Yes, this is correct, that has not changed despite the stronger showing today. But those levels to be watched as stated last week need to be monitored. There is always a chance that we are wrong.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment