Thursday, December 20, 2007

howtomakelinkclickable

Dear Malcolm
YOU DO BORISANDMALCOLM
Just go browser->view->source and search in there BORISANDMALCOLM ,Good Trading ( Dear Malcolm, ACK when you read this, will remove it)
07:06 OK, You Want To Reread "Brutish Death Of British Pound"?. I still do not believe, how this currency was hyped, even by British Officials, just couple months ago.

6 comments:

Jason said...

Boris,

They still have all the USD currency pairs (besides GBP) tied up. What is you feeling on when they will let them run? Seems to shaping up to be an explosive move.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Agree, the move is shaping up and I just can not see how much longer can they keep these things "tied up".

It is not the case that I am crazy about EURO curencies, but I think we need the retracement to shake the latest "Dollar Bulls" wannabe's...

My cyclical call is 20Dec +- 2 trading days the Dollar goes in the final dive, which , most likely will not take it below 74.xx

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Morning all,

I don't like beating a dead horse, because I mentioned it yesterday; but this pre-morning I noticed the mortgage insurers lost alot of value even after a big drop yesterday.

MBI from $30 to $20 in a few days. ABK is similar.

I understand that it is early, that the market is much bigger than MBI and ABK, that a rally set-up is in the cards, but I keep returning to our discussion about auditor (internal controls) yesterday.

Having been an auditor and as we have all seen what happens to public companies with accounting errors; sometimes the man behind the curtains is just 1 tread away from being exposed.

So if auditors hold a financial statement together, I've come to think that the mortgage insurers hold the fixed income portion of the system together. I think the humans, in general, like to rely on some 3rd party to say 'We'll cover your losses if you get in trouble'. (auditor/mortgage insurer)

Sometimes, I think it is worse that we believed them then it is that they lied to us.

How many Florida teacher investment pool downgrades/runs would there be? How many companies have underfunded pensions, hopefully they don't have any SIVs.

I don't want to be wet blanket, because I think options time is challenging; but I've been impressed with this board's flexible investing nature.

And I've just noticed the Q's take-off. So we will see.

So best wishes. Happy holidays. everywhere.

xerxes said...

Good Afternoon Boris.....

Thank you for your last post....

I was looking at the Group Asset Rotation link. It seems to suggest that the buck should rise some more as the yellow line is at one and the pink is above the other lines, above .5 and pointing up whereas gold may be fading with yellow line declining... do i have this correct??

boris said...

Dear Xerxes,
Dollar works inverse of all the other charts.

All assets are inverse ( buy sell ) to the oscillators.

Dollar is buy and sell with the oscillator. When oscillator is high chances are good Dollar is heading lower.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Brandon
After while we all learn.
With markets you become flible or straight, like dead ( sorry for comparison).

But it is close..

Good Trading