Friday, December 14, 2007

Thanks For Being With Us




Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. NO trade today for us. While we believe in the downtrend, we do not trade unless most of things come our way and that was not the case today. So, have a nice weekend and be ready next week. ( please look at GROUPTATION Link, Ivan(thank you) tells you it is fresh). Well, Stupid me forgot to put white arrows on the chart above, but you can see where PINK oscillator almost meets the price ( FEB/AUG/NOV 2007).
"Given that fact, there's a developing trend that I want to alert you to: The possibility of a bounce in the U.S. dollar.
If global investors are spooked, they may start to abandon the idea that global growth will continue on track. And as confidence in growth wanes, I expect U.S.-based international investors to take some money off the table and bring it back home to hide.
Since their hiding place is short-term U.S. Treasury paper, they'll also be buying the dollar."
Wow! I could not have said it better. I am not going to tell you who, which big advisory is writing this ( going to millions of people), but when they started trashing Dollar last month , in a very vociferous manner(hack they called for 15-25% rally in JPY and bit less in other currencies), that is when I started to be even more confident in my forecast of Dollar bottoming around 74.xx. But look at them now... WOW! I am now confident that the downward correction in Dollar will unfold and then the rally will continue for 18 months like I kept predicting for more than a Year now. This shows you why masses are wrong, cause the people like the guys above "fool" them inadvertently all the time... Hallelujah... That is Dear Readers, why you come here... for EDUCATION, who to listen to and when. And we make money for you from time to time. Thanks God

For ISRAELI readers, capish? you understand now, why my DEC 2006 forecast SHEKEL bottoming around 3.78 by 2008 Passover(well topping(: :)), was precious(
so far low 3.82!!!) ?

40 comments:

mlytle said...

Boris and all,

I will stick my neck out here, and say looking at fibonacci dates and exponential nodes, my best guess for the end of this decline is 12/21/07 + or - 1 day. I reserve the right to be completely wrong however, and also to change my mind without warning or reason :}
.....

Good Luck,
Mark L.

john said...

Boris,,

YBR

old john

mlytle said...

John,
Do you like the book, Dynamic Trading? Is it helping you with Elliot waves and all?

Mark L.

john said...

Mark L.

I am still on the road with the wife. Seniors do that. I will be home tuesday and just mentioned that I am looking forward to reading the book. any other ideas you can float my way.??

thanx

old john

mlytle said...

John,
You seem to be doing pretty well, from what I can see..steady nerves are part of it..I'm a structure guy so you'll see me spin out mostly geometry and pattern-related stuff....You might go out to Stockcharts and check out their copious resources, although I'm guessing you may have already done so...

Regards,
Mark L.

john said...

Mark L.

I have been on stockcharts this evening. I have a bunch of stupid questions that I hope the book will help me on. As far as nerves, my past profession left me with them.
I am doing ok, but could do much better. When I doubt a trade, I sit down and paper trade it. Just to learn.
I would never have undertaken this without all the help I have received from the board, esp. Boris and you. I should also mention lag, sqroot and everyone else. When I get home, it will be interesting.

thanx

old john

Ivan said...

Hi John/Mark,
Dynamic Trading, author=???
Thanks

john said...

Curaki,

The book was recommended by Mark L. I read the reviews and thought it worthwhile. Out of town when it arrived but it is supposed to be helpful( at least for me).

Robert Miner is the author

old john

boris said...

Dear Ivan,John,
I have gone through that book a long time ago. It is very useful for many concepts one wants to learn and they are still applicable conepts. The difficulties lie in interpretation. At the end of the day it is still ELLIOT waves and ...
He is putting simply though and his smooth oscillator is a good one. If you would like to spend on his not so cheap subscription.
Miner is a nice guy though.
Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris, John,
thanks.

Boris, what are your favorite trading books?

Regards

john said...

Boris,
No subscriptions for me. Any other recommendations?

old john

boris said...

Dear Ivan,John,READERS it has been while I did not read any investment books, but MINER/WILLIAMS LARRY/WILLIAMS other one(forgot name, fractal chaos book)/ come to my mind. I had read many articles in Stocks & Commodities and Futures magazines and etc...

I may not be upto date what are new books today...

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris.

thanx, no hurry at all. there is always another Bus

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Absolutely with you.
If STEELERS ONLY COULD GET ANOTHER BUS LIke BETTIS, they will do better too ( OH, my beloved Steelers, you stole my heart)

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,
they are better than the chicago bears.

old john

boris said...

Dear John, Thanks, for that encouragement. I need it. Yeah they are doing OK. They, often go for it late in the season, but it all depends if the late seasond in cold or not...

Steelers Love COLD. My kind of guys...

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,
steelers have a quarterback, bears have not had one since McMahon, 20 yrs without a quarterback. disgusting way to run a franchise.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Agree,

Getting Mr. "Ruthless the Burger"
( Joking BEN, just Joking)

Was the bset thing Steelers have done in ages.

Good Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
what do you mean under LONG UP/DOWN candle, what change in percents?
Thanks and regards

boris said...

Dear Ivan, Up candle of at least the size of previous bar or even bigger and the same on the downside is what is needed.
The full part of the candle( body) has to be long...

GOod Trading

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
on your picture (here) for SP500 oscillator, the value for yesterday is near 0.3. In your update file, you sent to me, it is 0.5147. What is correct?
Thanks and regards

Ivan said...

Sorry Boris, I see now, your picture is for INDICES group.
Good trading

Ivan said...

Hi All,
oscillators file updated!

Good trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
Greatful as always.

Good Trading

waldo said...

Hi all, I just went thru a white knuckle experience, drove 5 hours in a nasty snow and ice storm here in ohio. John if you would like to send me your e-mail address I will e-mail you a book that explains why the markets do what they do. Matter of fact I will send it to anyone on this board. My e-mail address is: waldmansr@zoominternet.net

john said...

Waldo,


It is j4240@yahoo.com

thanx

old john

john said...

Waldo,
I received your email. I glanced at it as I am on the road with the wife on the way back home. I will study it when I get there.
thanx so much
old john

VOLTAIRE said...

SPX etc may be in for a shocker Monday.

Australia down 2.8% at the moment and we are very good preempters of the US most of the time.

In fact our market has performed far better than the US so whether we are catching down or you will do even worse I don't know.

Beware.

VOLTAIRE said...

Waldo

I did email you but here is my address anyway.

connellj@bigpond.net.au

I would love to see the ebook.

Jason said...

voltaire,

What is the news taking down the market? AUD is not moving much against the dollar right now.

Jason

VOLTAIRE said...

I swore I would avoid political comment although Boris loves it, lol.

I just watched Romney on Meet the Press.

I just want to say as an outsider, the rest of the world sees the US as religious and political nut cases.

We see the US as unable to think rationally in world affairs and it probably means that it applies to fiscal area.

The US insular intellectual approach has divorced it from the pragmatism and individual thinking necessary in a modern society.

The pandering to religious and gun and inability to confront climate issues seem to me to be the end game for American influence in the world.

Where once we saw the US as a bastion of democracy we now see self interest and a primitive mind set.

Such a shame as those of us with personal relationships with US citizens find them hospitable.

Any people that can't think in a progressive way are doomed and it seems that the US is like the Neanderthal without the skills to survive.

So sad and yet maybe something can change it.

Jason said...

Voltaire,

I am a US citizen and I AGREE and DISAGREE. I AGREE with you about the way the US is viewed around the world and I believe the government and the ultra rich individuals and corporations have made this so. Unfortunately the other 99% of the people are not like this. This once great country is now CONTROLLED without a doubt by political and financial A#$ holes. I hope one day the people wake up and see the light. I would also ask you to look at Ron Paul and listen to some of interviews. I would suspect he would be more inline with yours and my views. Unfortunately I don't think he can win a rigged system.
But I do DISAGREE with your some what condescending tone as if Australia is so much better. I'm not sure if that is how you wish to come across but can I ask one question...does Australia have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? So I wouldn't be in such a hurry to throw rocks we one also lives ina glass house.
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,Voltire,

I do not think it is very wrong to have "god respecting" people in any country and if USA had them I would welcome as a citizen, but I am starting to think that lot of people have joined this "god respecting/fearing" crowd cause it really is the "money worshipping" SOPITALISTS that proclaim to be "GOD RESPECTING/FEARING" and they are not.

I "RESPECT AND LOVE GOD" and it translates into heping people not into "stealing from SOCIAL SECURITY AND SENIORS"...

Republicans used to be phiscal conservatives and look at them now. They are a bottomless pitt of shameful spending on "bridges nowhere" which corrupt Corporate America loves.

I think/hope, that it will change. I agree with Jason that there a lot more people on the good side of humanity in USA than are not, but the current situation is putting all of them in bad light.

I must alos admit that due to the hisotory of USA being/living in bloated lifestyle and no more able to support it ( in the globalized world) the WOLVES amongst us have taken the leadership. I hope the GOLD sheperds our nation into "SOFT LANDING" of this horrible transition from the richest to the just another country on the earth...

GOod Trading

Jason said...

I don't dare to know the future but sometimes I believe the current situation that this country is in and has financially spread across the world could lead to a much more severe revolution than just a financial recession, in the US and abroad.

Jason

Jason said...

Ron Paul, Republican running for president in the US, who has many views I believe are conducive to this blog's theme just raised over $6 million this weekend. I beleive this beats his previous one day total of the MOST MONEY RAISED IN A SINGLE DAY. While all the other candidates laugh and talk the usual political trash. The only guy out there right now with ten cents of an idea on where the US should go to bring back the great nation of the old days is hopefully on his way.
Jason

Alexander "The G.R.E.A.T." Alperovich said...

Read My Blog, Guys,

I posting a very good info there. You will like it.

http://stockmarketastrology4u.blogspot.com/

Mlytle and Boris, According your YBR reverse will happen in astrological market around December 19 or 20. So you right about it. :-)

Alexander

VOLTAIRE said...

Jason

Yes Australia does have troops in Iraq and in Afghanistan mainly because we cherise our relationship with the US and so feel we need to maintain it.

The majority in my country was never happy with the Iraq situation and still are not.

As far as Afghanistan goes, that is still a winner so far.

When the general public becomes aware that they have had something like 50 wars in the last 100 years and no one has ever won, then the support will wane.

One day the majority will see that wars are futile as any old soldier will tell you.

A new age please.

boris said...

Dear Voltire, I wish history would prove you right, nothing would make me happier than to see no more WARS.

I think thuugh, being realist, greed and fear of humans is what makes the WARS(emotianal ups and downs), market ups and downs.

To deny the existance of these emotions is to forget who we humans are and as we may want to do that ... it is in the genes and will not go away.

I am not pessimist nevertheless, perhapas the fear of total self destruction is what will keep the wars not to happen.

We shell see..

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Alex,
We have added your blog to our blog list.

Keep up the good work with your matterial on the blog.

GOod Trading

VOLTAIRE said...

Back to the markets.

Australia had a shocker and worse than I mentioned earlier.

Honk Kong too had a woeful day.

Shanghai was nothing to write home about.

Although I mentioned SPX 1460 was the low that would hold a bullish trend and futures are in that vicinity, other market action says I won't be surprised to see Dow 300+ pts down.

It is possible that the US does better and gives the world a lift tomorrow but charts look terrible to me.