Hi Boris.... I watch intraday but the close has the weight. TRINQ and CCI divergence are also considered. Right now looks like a drubbing tommorrow, they still really want it up today. JC
Thanks James, As stated in todays chart comment. Today is a very important day and so far I have seen nothing to convince me that market has it in it's power to stage a strong move. A wishy washy up move and/or meandering would make this market even more volnurable in coming days. But I would have to crunch my numbers tonight to "see" what is going on in belly of the beast. Good Trading
4 comments:
Wasnt much of a welcome above 44.15. P/C volume ratios quite bearish last 2 days all the bulls on board?. JC
Hi James, when you say
Put/Call Raios, do you mean
the intraday readings you follow
or the end of day readings?
Thanks
Hi Boris.... I watch intraday but the close has the weight. TRINQ and CCI divergence are also considered. Right now looks like a drubbing tommorrow, they still really want it up today. JC
Thanks James,
As stated in todays chart comment.
Today is a very important day
and so far I have seen nothing to
convince me that market has it in
it's power to stage a strong move.
A wishy washy up move and/or meandering would make this market
even more volnurable in coming days. But I would have to crunch my
numbers tonight to "see" what is going on in belly of the beast.
Good Trading
Post a Comment