Im hopeing to get back on the train if we bounce. All this bullishness has me trigger happy and I see support at 44 and lots of puts below that. Maybe hard bounce at 43.50? James C
Im looking at Thurs. as EOM happy print day and retail #s out. They can make them say anything they want short term. If enough shorts pile on here they will squeeze them there I believe. Thanks Boris. James
Im taking the afternoon off. Im looking to buy puts @ around 44.20 or higher probably in the morning depending on P/C ratios at EOD. Good trading James
5 comments:
Im hopeing to get back on the train if we bounce. All this bullishness has me trigger happy and I see support at 44 and lots of puts below that. Maybe hard bounce at 43.50? James C
Im looking at Thurs. as EOM happy print day and retail #s out. They can make them say anything they want short term. If enough shorts pile on here they will squeeze them there I believe. Thanks Boris. James
Amen, I would like to get second
chances myself.
Where have you been, I looked for
you when I was shorting...
Regards,
Im taking the afternoon off. Im looking to buy puts @ around 44.20 or higher probably in the morning depending on P/C ratios at EOD. Good trading James
By James
Good Trading to you too
Post a Comment