I didnt pull the trigger at 44.65 because the fed pumped 10.75B 2-day. As it turned out it would have been a good trade. Thank the fed for "free" markets. James
Boris Repo data comes out every morning. I moniter a board that keeps track of the actions and the float. The later being most important. They want market up, oil and gold down in what appears like desparate measures to me. Best James
Boris I found when the float {repos outstanding} is kept high market likes up. It is high now. If they start allowing the float to drop the market weakens. You must always watch when float is high and a large add like this morning if you have shorting on your mind. We are due a large pullback and the "free market" is fighting it. James
I totally agree, with the market due for pullback and the "free market" fighting it. In some ways who could blame, people ( fund managers, speculators) wanting to coattail the fed, they just want to make money, right? On the other hand I doubt the markets would be that "developed" if there was not this "hand" moving it around.
I guess, I am saying that if public wants casino we got it and FED will oblige to keep players happy(: :)
One of my goals, that being the case, is to help a little guy have an aggregated feel for the market, so that he/she can survive with sharks in the waters.
I found the Market Pressure tool very useful in that.
I am also saying that a "free market" is an oxymoron that has never existed and/or will exist and that is from somebody that has seen/lived in many polititcal and social systems. It is not the system, it is the human greed that makes any system stink, eventually.
Boris I appreciate your chart please continue to post it. Could you post it daily? I will add what I can. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I still am looking for a short the close fri. or the open mon. Ill have a better feel fri. James
9 comments:
I didnt pull the trigger at 44.65 because the fed pumped 10.75B 2-day. As it turned out it would have been a good trade. Thank the fed for "free" markets. James
James it is, will most likely
be a slow/low volume day. It
is difficult to trade these
conditions. Sometimes one's got
let the things go.
By the way, what do read for fed
action, I thought repo info comes
out on Thrsdays, unless it was early due to the holiday.
Regards,
What is important is that
the Beloved USDOLLAR is diving
so even if the Market moves up
it is because it is on sale all
the time(: :)
Boris Repo data comes out every morning. I moniter a board that keeps track of the actions and the float. The later being most important. They want market up, oil and gold down in what appears like desparate measures to me. Best James
Great James, Thanks,
Did you find a good correlation
between the fed daily repo
and market?
Boris I found when the float {repos outstanding} is kept high market likes up. It is high now. If they start allowing the float to drop the market weakens. You must always watch when float is high and a large add like this morning if you have shorting on your mind. We are due a large pullback and the "free market" is fighting it. James
I totally agree, with the market
due for pullback and the "free market" fighting it.
In some ways who could blame, people ( fund managers, speculators) wanting to coattail the fed, they just want to make money, right? On the other hand I
doubt the markets would be that
"developed" if there was not this
"hand" moving it around.
I guess, I am saying that if public
wants casino we got it and FED will
oblige to keep players happy(: :)
One of my goals, that being the case, is to help a little guy have
an aggregated feel for the market, so that he/she can survive with sharks in the waters.
I found the Market Pressure tool very useful in that.
I am also saying that a "free market" is an oxymoron that has never existed and/or will exist and
that is from somebody that has seen/lived in many polititcal and social systems.
It is not the system, it is the human greed that makes any system stink, eventually.
Boris I appreciate your chart please continue to post it. Could you post it daily? I will add what I can. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I still am looking for a short the close fri. or the open mon. Ill have a better feel fri. James
James,
Of course it is posted
everyday.
It is there, perhaps readers are
losing it between comments.
See below.
Regards,
Post a Comment