Wednesday, September 01, 2021

START OUR NEW CASHMERE COLLECTION

Dear Sir or Madam,

For 2021 FW, Ewsca Cashmere bring you the Long Staple Cashmere Collection.

It's the best cashmere in-36-40mm. It's softer, lighter, and warmer. 

Clothes made with it will have better quality than normal cashmere, so it is highly praised by people.

One piece of long-staple cashmere sweater, will give you 3 pieces normal cashmere sweater's warm sensation.

Please have a look at our website: www.ewsca-cashmere.com. We will update new theme every month. i think they may give you more selection,
-JULY BEST LONG-STAPLE CASHMERE COLLECTION
-JUNE MACHINE WASHABLE CASHMERE COLLECTION
-MAY RECYCLED CASHMERE COLLECTION
-APR ANTI-BACTERIAL SILK CASHMERE COLLECTION

Please feel free to contact us.

Thanks®ards,
Harris.

1 comment:

Vrlrelocaton Chennai said...

Nice Post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part ?? I care for such information much. Thank you and good luck.

Packers and Movers Arcot Road |Movers and Packers Arcot Road