dear Boris,Good morning.Thanks and good trading.Bert
BorisI read it and acted upon it :)
Dear JohnThanksVery Dear Dear Friend
Dear Bert,Very Dear FriendGood Trading To you
emini 353AtMarket Report
5 min dataatMarket Report
5 min dataat Market Rreport
Thanks, Boris.Have a great weekend.Bert
Dear Bert,Sorry,I was very busy todawith personal mattersI wish you and allsubscribersGood weekend
You also Boris, have a great weekend
Dear JohnSame to youDearest Friend
Post a Comment
12 comments:
dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
Boris
I read it and acted upon it :)
Dear John
Thanks
Very Dear Dear Friend
Dear Bert,
Very Dear Friend
Good Trading To you
emini 353
At
Market Report
5 min data
at
Market Report
5 min data
at
Market Rreport
Thanks, Boris.
Have a great weekend.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Sorry,
I was very busy toda
with personal matters
I wish you and all
subscribers
Good weekend
You also Boris, have a great weekend
You also Boris, have a great weekend
Dear John
Same to you
Dearest Friend
Post a Comment