
This chart is for USDCHF
, Some people mistakenly, totally, think that AP hits happen once who knows when. Well, see the picture, Pleaase.
, Some people mistakenly, totally, think that AP hits happen once who knows when. Well, see the picture, Pleaase.Today could be a bit more difficult to gage the market direction, but we could rally, at least, part of the day as the Currencies may have one more day to rally as well.
50 comments:
Dear Boris...Good Morning...Loooking for a ggod entry point...Over 40 pip rally from asian trade already..
5th hourly matches 2nd daily...obvious target...I would have thought the 4th hourly a target from my tea leave reading but I have a poor track record :-)
Dear Xerxes Good luck to you
I may be out of the office for couply hours starting next 30 minutes.
ENjoy and keep discipline
All else will work out
GOod Trading My Dear Friend
Thanks Dear Boris...Rickshaw Man just formed on the hourly...EurUsd down 30 pips from high and DAX dropping so maybe better entry point coming soon...
At what price, Dear Boris, would you abandon the bullish scenario?
Dear Boris,
GBP is leading the financials to the promised land :-).
Good Trading dear friend
Michael
Well I'm in Dear Boris....
Dear Ivan...Are you around today? I was watching the EURUSD when a rickshaw formed on the 8:00 hourly. The next stick dropped to the 13 MAE. But as the euro was outperforming the franc I chose to enter a USDCHF short instead of a EURUSD long at 1.1664...Since you and Boris were long francs, I felt left out :-)
Now we have what appears to be an exhaustion candle that reversed 30 pips....Where's Boris when you need him????? :-)
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Good living.
Thanks.
Bert
Hi Xeres,
Is the top of the euro suppose to be today or thereabouts.. then turn down to June?
Thanks
Carol
Boris,
good morning
old john
WOW! hit the fifth HA
Good Trading
Hi Carol...Boris should answer this one....He posted the euro chart that you should see... Essentially, the euro should decline into late May early June but possibly extend to July...You're correct in that we got a top coming today or tomorrow for euro (check with Boris on this) but I'm not sure if the euro goes more or less down to its final low from here...The euro chart I mentioned above looks like a bowl with a ragged bottom so there are constant upthrusts by the euro, just to make sure you stay nervous :-)
Dear Xerxes, Der John, Dear Carol, Dear Michael, Dear Bert,
Good Morning to all
GOod Trading Dear Friends.
somebody said while ago , something is going to happen on 23 April, WHO was that man?
Good Trading
And How the hell did he know it?
Good afternoon Dear Boris...Well, should we hang on to the francs or dump them now???
Dear Xerxes, dump most of it
and trail very closely th reast with at 1.1620 stop
Good Trading
Why did not you take cash a lot at 5th 1.1540? can I ask.
I am not satisfied with performance Dear Xerxes(:-
Good Morning Boris, Xerxes,
I assume the market will turn down with the euro also..Does anyone trade euro mini futures? just curious... currencies are all new to me..
Thanks
Carol
Dear Boris....It dropped fast to 1.1550 then bounced in a few seconds north of 1.5570 so I kept them waiting for your advice :-)
Dear Boris,
I am thinking of scaling into a short position here on the eminis.. Which AP do you recommend starting at.. we're at the 3rd now
Dear Carol,
General expectiation is exactly that, Market falls with EURO, but please be careful the way you approach that.
REMEMBER I only have hotline to havens.
I AM NOT G'
Good Trading
Dear Carlol,
Scale very , very carefully , please
think of it a s 7 poistion scale, which meands you start , perhaps with 1/10th of what you normally do
!!!
Good Trading
Boris,
Profitable with SDS position from yesterday , will add a just a little more if given a chance.
old john
Dear John
COngrats, My Dear Friend
Well Dear Boris, I liquidated the entire wad...67 pips profit...Thank you on your awesome perspicacity...
Are you now saying that dollar rout is over and we can go back to trashing the euro?
The 1:00 pm hourly on USDCHF was a doji hammer so your advice was sage Dear Boris :-) Massive divergence on EURUSD hourlies sees buck rising, some 50 pips at the moment....
Dear Xerxes,
All of this is not about knowing the markets.
But it is about making correct guess and taking the profit out of trade.
Then looking for another idea.
Not just another trade, I said Idea.
Every trade must start from a well thought out idea of a pattern that has a chance of becoming reality.
Good Trading Dear Subscribers
also remember,
when talking about EURO , the swissy following it is not automatic.
One needs to think about it this way. Swissy leads on the upside and EURO leads on the downside.
SO, you may surprisingly find a situation where the Dollar got stronger against EURO and weaker against SWISSY over the same period . HA!
Good Trading
Nice pearl there Dear Boris...I didn't know that
Dear Boris...You mentioned yesterday that as long as USDCHF traded under 1.1685 that it was a short...Is that still in effect or is it time to turn the page...
Dear Xerxes,
It was more case yesterday, now the conditions are different.
1.1650 is the level now, if you wonder.
GOod Trading Dear Xerxes
I hope nobody missed the market bounce from the FIRST IHAP( HOURLY)
GOOD TRADING
Dear Boris...Seems to me that there was no reason to sell francs for dollars as USDCHF still looks bearish...
Dear Xerxes, we have no reason to buy SELL USDCHF couple days ago.
I am not selling anything. I am suggesting taking profits
on short term trades. Long term, well you know my stand(:-
Good Trading
Comments ON GOLD
look at Feedbak on DotNetSite
Good Trading
"comments on gold at .net site" where do i see that? dear boris,
gorli
Dear Gorli,
Every day post has the feedback section, with count.
Today has 2 .
Please see there My Dear Friend
thanks,
gorli
Dear Xerxes, says, there is no reason to sell SWISSY yet, on a short term bases and he is right the trend in a short term is still higher for swissy and down for USDCHF.
Number was given above it is at 1.1650, which was approached but not violated few minutes agao.
Nevertheless I took my profits.
Now, the Stocks seem to be going down regardless, hA!
Good Trading
This is a very boring market session. Not much is going on , especially in the stocks market.
VOlume appears to be low
ON the other hand currencies seem fot be stronger against Dollar.
One wonders, if stocks market is not ablt to capitalise on this weak dollar, what will happen if Dollar starts gettins gtronger within next couple days?
We shall see
Good Trading
Meanwhile ,
YOu may have noticed SWISSY is sitting on the 5th HOURLY ILAP at 1.1540
GOod Trading
Dear Boris....Was away...big mistake :-) Did you notice the magic carpet ride that Senor franc is riding :-)
The Cup and Handle on the euro hourly completed Dear Boris...But you have an AP yet higher so I guess when it reaches there it will pause, with your permission, of course :-)
Dear Boris,
Look like brutish really wants that 5th HHigh AP. So tempting to take a short position here.
Good trading dear friend,
Michael
Dear Michael,
There is not doubt we see the totall, correlations of BRUTISH and Financials.
GOod TRading Dear Michaiel
Dear Xerxes,
Yes, I am with you.
I am in the process authoraising that(:-
Good Trading
incredible...Boris did you called "them" to take brutish to the fifth hourly High AP? Wow....
Good trading dear friend,
Michael
Dear Michael,
Just getting off the phone(:-
Good Trading
Good Morning Dear Boris....They kept running the dollar down all night... You ran out of AP's....Now what do we expect for today?
Dear Boris...Swissy mamaged to stroll down to the 62 fibo of the move from 1.1303 to 1.1742 but it cut thru it like butter...Freefall continues...
Dear Xerxes,
New day , new APS
Good Trading(:-
Changing the channel, er new post(:-
Good Trading Dear Friend
Post a Comment