Market is definitely tired , but 875-940 is a possibility before 26 April, or 3rd May.
PLEASE NOTE, NEW FEATURE at
http://www.antisopitalist.net
The Hourly APS. More SECURITIES.
Additions are.
EMINI- S&P futures
EURO - EURO
JPY-Japanese YEN
Already updated above.
XAU-GOLD
CHF-Swiss FRANK
GBP-British POUND
The above three Getting Updated
These will be available in general between 01:00 ET and 03:00 ET.
AS I HAVE OFTEN STATED...
"FOR MY MONEY, HOURLY APs ARE THE BEST FOR INTRADAY TRADERS"
SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT:
Free Week is Over at ANTISOPITALIST.net. If you liked the service, please consider subscription. Thanks For your interest.
847.98
851.23
856.56
862.93
emini
840.77
837.52
832.19
825.69
32.96
33.13
33.41
33.75
qqqq
32.59
32.42
32.14
31.80
462.10
463.49
465.77
468.49
rut
459.01
457.62
455.34
452.56
850.55
853.11
857.31
862.33
spx
844.87
842.31
838.11
832.99
1.3302
1.3319
1.3347
1.3381
eur
1.3265
1.3248
1.3220
1.3186
82 comments:
Good Morning Dear Boris....
Could you kindly mail me my ID and password for antisopitalist.net Dear Boris....I don't remember what they are....
Dear Tim....
I read your link to Dr. Newport... Thank you very much....
Dear Xerxes,
Sending you password to your email
Good Trading
Dear Boris....I managed to log-in...thank you
Dear Boris....As we hit the first hourly AP already for Euro, what is the statistical probability that we continue in the same direction all day?
Dear Xerxes,
Usually, first and second APs should stop the move, otherwise the thing is going to keep moving.
Good Trading
Dear Boris...thank You...
Dear Boris....I returned from my trip to find out that the water company removed my meter...Last bill was paid and I'm current...I thought maybe it was vandals but when I called the monkeys they tell me that it was no mistake; that there was an order to cut me off...but they won't tell me who gave the order...At least the electricity and phone lines are functioning :-)
Dear Boris...The euro is trying to rise in the face of a H&S...Is this gonna be another hound of baskerville signal?
Dear Xerxes,
MORALE OF THE STORY...
DO NOT LEAVE HOME!
Good Trading
Dear Boris....That graph of UUP you posted...You concluded that the weekly trend indicator was bearish..
Using stockchart.com inputs, the trend was not bearish....
Dear Xerxes,
note that you must do weekly chart.
That is what the BIGPICTURE charts are.
Good trading
Dear Boris....Seems that all exchanges on the continent are closed...Only single currency is trading. And nobody is ard today except you and I :-)
Dear Xerxes,
Show Must Go on!
Good Trading
Dear Xerxes,
Show Must Go on!
Good Trading
Well, Dear Boris....Not much of a show today, yet anyways :-)
Dear Xerxes,
Looks like the fireworks can happen even in DULL days?
There is good movement of markets.
Good Trading
Dear Boris....The euro got some legs while I was out to lunch...Blew past all your hourly AP's...
Dear Boris...Directional Movement and Aroon gave off buy signals between 7 and 8 in the morning...I didn't trust them...Thought I saw unfolding divergences so I held back, got bored, went to lunch... These are the best days to trade; not much going on, steady grind in one direction...
Dear Boris...What do you make of this...
First quarter earnings season, which is in full swing on Tuesday will also provide some risk to currency markets. According to some market strategists all eyes will be on Goldman Sachs, which will be reporting its earnings on Tuesday. If the data disappoints markets, risk aversion could provide broad strength against the U.S. dollar.
So, Dear Boris, the more efficiently they plunder the US Treasury, the stronger the USD, or so some think....
Well, Dear Xerxes,
EURO/SWISSy both played between 2nd and 3rd and could not bounce from there. once that band of resistance was broken, It was a waterfall.
Well, there are always dailies, even though we are now at the 5th Hourly and got close to Daily 3rd, which will restrain further move, most likely!
Good Trading
Morale! do not go to lunch too early(:-
Watch the Daily APS as well
when the big range day shows(:-
Dear Xerxes,
You would have noticed, most of the time(:-, I make up scenario and then see if markets can fit in with conventional intermarket analysis. If the conventional fit the scenario, I am happy SQUARED, if the conventional analysis does not fit, I throw the analysis, because I would rather follow my scenario ( if supported by short term signals, which I rarely publish) and discard conventional analysis. To confuse people, markets make the uncoventional moves at critical points. Almost a rule!
Because As I said that is not what our subscribers are after.
But if people want such support, that is time consuming and costly and could be initiated. I do not see the demand though.
Good Trading
Actually CHF, SWISSY is just hitting the FIFTH HOURL ILAP.
around 1.1400
GOod Trading
Dear Boris...There is always demand for tools that perform....
Dear Boris.....Seems like the inverse relationship between equities and USD not playing out last couple days...
Dear Xerxes,
That is why I said above...
Conventional analysis is for market to put the dark socks on investors EYES(:-
Good Trading
We, have (re)developed a market scenario and it is outlined at the antisopitalist.net site.
In a nut shell, we need on more MDS cycle To Seriously consider selling the market. Or buying after that SELLOF.
Good Trading
zzz Conventional analysis is for market to put the dark socks on investors EYES(:- zzzz
So I will always be doomed :-)
Dear Xerxes,
No, Not Really, You and all else are not doomed.
You think I was unconventional thinker!?
No, But I discovered, but watching other independent thinkers.
It took many months/years, but
I had the basis for it. Hisotory of living under different systems and connecting lines between lies they all give to their citizens to hide the through system which governs ( SOPITALISM)!
I am sure you are skeptic enough to be there politically. In markets you just need to follow only those who seem to think unconventionally. After while , you will see connections yourself.
After all, the "OSCILLATOR" must register some move in the direction to suck people in wrong direction.
That is how it works.
That is why I say. If conventional TA does not say what I see as intermediate event ( preplanned by SOPITALISTS) then it is the conventional TA that is susbpect with me, until we exahaust the time dedicated for the event to reveal itself.
It is not simple, but it is achievable. Just takes lot of mistakes and trying not to repate them and then learning from those who seem to feel the market rather than follow indicators.
At that point , indicators will become confirming tools not the leading tools.
Your gut will be the leading tool at that moment.
Good Trading
Dear Boris...You are describing an unconscious trader....I think I'm too old to reach that level although I'll try :-)
sold 1/2 faz this am at 10.33--overextended
Dear Boris....All your AP's were bowled over without resistance...
Dear Xerxes,
If this is my unconcious instinct, so be it.
SWISSY is up almost 2%!!!
Why did I insist that this is likely? I do not know!
But is is happening anyway.
This is why I did not want even my enemy to be selling SWISSY when OSCILLATOR said so!
Good Trading
Dear Xerxes,
The 5th daily is at 1.1260 for SWISSY, we could make it and it would not surprise me!
Not all are blown yet, In SWISSY yes, cause BORIS said.
SWISSY will prevail.
I do not know why! GOD I do not know why?!
Good Trading
Now,
Let us remember 5th DAILY AP has the same probability as an earthquake force of above 6 Richter!.
Once or twice a YEAR!
Yet, we may see one of those today.
In SWISSY, of course.
Good Trading
Looks like it could be done for now Dear Boris...If I had joined the party I'd be selling now...
Dear Xerxes,
It could be worth waiting.
It could be.
Trailing stop would be better idea
Good Trading
As you could see market can not be broken, in spite of being down this morning.
There is time for everything. And Declining Dollar, just did not allow market to relly fall here.
Yes, conventinal thinking may not be working in full force here, but it is coming in back door, keeping the market up.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Good day.
Would you please email me my login information for the antisopitalist site? The combinations I remember don't seem to be the right ones:)!
Thanks a lot.
Good living.
Bert
Dear Wanderer,
Do you remember, at least, part of user id ?
Good Trading
My Dear Friend Bert.
Dear Boris,
I have been using the ID from the service line in the emails that you send me.
Thanks.
Bert
Dear Boris...See why I was interested in Tim's postings :-)
Boy, the Euro is sitting on your AP...So what should we expect manana Dear Boris; more euro bulls partying?
BTW Dear Boris....I've been reading here and there that gold is ready to dive any day now, maybe into 700's... Where are we on that...
Dear Bert,
Please see your email at
sympatico to see your password
Good Trading Dear Freind Bert
Dear Xerxes,
Our forecast calls for initial top in EURO next couple days and possible extension into last week of April.
Otherwise, we all have the same APS we are looking at and Yes, the move today is extended, but it could extend more. That is how currencies work!
I personally do not think this move up in EUROS is done
The thng to do is to tail this move not short or take profits.
As for GOLD we advising to to accumulate it into May/June, where we think GOLD takes off.
700 can happen? Yes it could.
Could 850 have been it? yes, but unlikely
Good Trading
Saw your view to gold on the Big Picture Dear Boris
Thank you Dear Boris....Do you think EURUSD takes out the 1.3581 top from April 6th?
So time is close for the golden moonshot :-)
Dear Xerxes,
I would say , that probability of
taking that out is not better than 50/50 for EURO. But never Know
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Funny about the movement of currencies today. It seem to have been broadcast on Good Friday. Anyways, I remember xerxes making the statement that we have to move 600 pips to get to our IT target on EUR/USD. Well we are almost there already...Also 5th Daily on GBP holding the the upward move today. Who would have thought that...:)
Good trading dear friend,
Mike
I asked Dear Boris as you said recently, I think, that you thought USD could take out the 1.2320 high.. If the 1.3581 goes then the daily eurusd downslope will have been broken and Eurusd won't see the low 1.20's in my remaining lifetime :-)
EurUsd looks powerful to me such that it may not get back to even sub 1.30...
Dear Boris,
Thanks for the email - signed in with ease.
I love and appreciate all of the information on that site:)!
Good trading.
Good living, dear fellow.
Bert
Nothing unusual, or unexpected happned to day, if you are ANTISOPITALIST, but if you are not...
Sorry.
Thanks for being with us.
Good Trading All
Hi Boris,
it may be insane, but still holdinf SKF
Dear hopper,
Maybe we should call you HOPEr,'
Not HOPPER(:-
Love Your Dear Hopper,
If you got a small position we could get one more down in the 700 area at some point, before June.
So it is not so insane dear HOPPER
Good Trading My Dear Friend
Dear Boris,
GBP just hit and passed 5th daily. I think we will head to 1.50 after all. Have a good morning dear friend,
Michael
Good Morning Dear Boris...
Dear Mike,
If we are looking at Dollar weekness into end of month, I certainly agree with that possibility.
As such I do look for that possibility of Lower Dollar into month end.
Good Trading
Dear Boris...Awoke to see a falling three methods on the hourly...Euro bears struggling to get past marbuzo line on the daily....I meant to ask yesterday, when gold begins its move, I assume that euro and other antidollars will launch as well...
Good Morning Dear Xerxes
Good Trading to you
Dear Xerxes,
You are correct,
And that time is May/June in my estimation
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Dear Boris....The Euro graph you created seems to suggest that the dollar can maintain its composure into July but you suggest an earlier date (MAY/JUNE) for the decline to commence...Why's that?
Dear Xerxes,
Some other cycles point to June, for currencies, some , some oil cycles suggest june, some gold cycles suggest may,
Obviously Shekel picture suggests we have topped in dollar for good.
Market is never presenting a clear picture and that is the problem with people who think, markets are all or nothing proposition. We wish we it was that way.
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Dear Boris,
Given that the dollar may have top already or is topping, do you see us rallying much further due to the inverse relationship of stock/antidollar or are we about to get a new relationship of stock going in same trend as dollar?
Thanks dear Boris,
Michael Truong
Dear Michael ( this is great name)
Mi Ca EL translates in hebrew into
I like a GOD!
In any case, I think the conventional wisdom that market will rally on low Dollar ( that is why it is called original ANTIDOLLAR) is correct.
The only problem with this conventional wisdom is that it is a smoothed picture and even there it is not always correct. But most of the time a smoothed picture overtime is indeed confirming this statment.
Alas, in short time frames it may not hold.
So, the answer is clearly , YES
It will probably play the conventional line and sometimes at critical moments may not to create the chaos in the thinking mans mind.
That is why the outlook is important.
I claimed that markets will turn with dollar turning down.
Boy that was correct!
Ok, you know what to do.
Answes is a qualified YEs(:-
Good Trading
Dear Boris....You teach something new every day :-)
Oh, BTW, I guess you are also saying that it is time to be loooong the shmeck...
Dear Xerxes,
It says on the chart that top was supposed to be the week of PASSOVER( last week) and it was SO FAR!
Good Trading
Boris,
Good afternoon
old john
Dear Boris...
zzz It says on the chart that top was supposed to be the week of PASSOVER( last week) and it was SO FAR! zzz
Hell with the markets, let's buy the El Gordo Lotto tickets for next Christmas....I'll let you pick all the numbers :-)
Good Morning Boris,
I have to cry uncle at Brutish. I have been short since 1.4850 but the strength of the old Brutes are too strong for me. I will look to reenter later.
Good Trading Boris,
Michael Truong
Dear Michael,
Do not give up too fast.
I was hoping that you are not over extended could hold.
I think Brutish is limited how far it can go.
Remember what I say. I like when I am in a position where if market goes up I win and if market goes down I win.
That is only possible with a correct ( for an individual) allocation of trade capital.
Dear DXBs quote on the front of this BLOG correctly captures my methods.
I know more than most, and I play like the one that know least.
I like that this way.
Good Trading Dear Friend Michael
Boris,
I don't see the hourly & daily APs on the .net site this morning. Am I missing them?
Jason
Dear John, Good Morning to you My Very Dear Friend.
Good Trading
Dear Xerxes,
I never had luck in LOTTO!
Good Trading
Dear Jason,
I am not sure how could that be.
I see everything
Is anybody else having problem?
Good Trading
Dear Boris....Euro bears broke thru the marabuzo line...Are we gonna hit the 4th intraday low AP?
Dear Xerxes, we already hit the 4th on the SWISSY.
I think it holds here.
If not, who cares(:-
Somebody long from couple days ago, slould sit above 5th if short trader and have no stops if ASSET ALLOCATOR
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Sorry Boris. I was seeing the date/time incorrectly thanks.
Jason
Dear Jason,
I am glad, all is settled,
Sorry about that My Dear Friend
Good Trading
As YOu know already The Seell Pressure was pretty high yesterday in the markets.
On the other hand the PCRatio still (:- ing for the bulls.
It was way down, EXTENDED though!
Good Trading
Dear Michael,
Dear Subscribers,
I am putting the comment on GBP on the antisopitalist.net , please read
Thanks
Good Trading
Boris,
With you outlook on GBP how does that measure up with the weak USD outlook? Would the GBP just be weaker than the USD overall?
Jason
Post a Comment