Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thanks For Being With US

Please see updated(thanks Ivan) GROUPTATION link for current Asset picture


Ok TypO there, WEAK, not WEEK rally













Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We traded today, sold some of what we bought couple days ago(1.5% average profit), as we were asking you to go long as well. Not much to say, LONG LIVE MDS!

Anybody that wants to get on MDS mailing list, please email me at bchikvash@aol.com MDS will be soon discontinued to be published. New memebers will have to pay for it . And Old members can still receive it free only via email.

15:29 ET, Boy this market is unable to hold onto anything! Thank god I am quickly dumping any short term oriented securities and and acting more like an investor, holding quality with reasonable yield staff , Anything I would not hold through DEPRESSION has been stopped out . All with profits.

15:53 ET, now you understand why the "SMART MONEY" prefers PREFERREDS ( see the EXCEL List of NYSE nifty-fifty)

14 comments:

john said...

Boris,

Thanx,,- more skeletons out there, no one wants to hold too much.

old john

boris said...

Dear John, I was thinking that this market will last , till tomorrow, at least, even that it could not do...

that is the reason, I felt uneasy entire day warning and warning to keep close stops . This market is as trustable as FOX.

Good trading

john said...

Boris,

Been watching all day, took some profits, stops were probably too close but better than losing

old john

boris said...

Dear John, that is only way, especially in this market.

I did not like this thing all the way from the morning and called a deceptive!!! ha...

with tech laggard entire day, it finally broke.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

From the post earlier on those hedge funds---sounds like to me it will be more supply--push market down.

boris said...

Dear Lag,
I am sure, that will be the case, cause like the subprime and cdo's when the uncertainty grips the pricing mechanism the markets break down. i am just not sure about the size of PIPES markets to assertain the potencial damage.

Good trading

john said...

SFF is being delisted and trust terminated.

old john

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
This weekend was the G-7 giving the green light to the IMF to sell some/all of its gold. As GATA's Chris Powell so succinctly put it..."Though it is never questioned by the financial press, the rationale that continues to be offered for selling the IMF's gold is plainly ridiculous. That rationale is, that the IMF gold should be liquidated and the proceeds invested ‘in financial securities with positive yields.’

Greenie said...

Dear Boris,

I have been nice all year and did not do anything wrong. I deserve to get one more day of rally, so that I can short the #W$# out of this market.

Big gap up tomorrow - just for me.

G.

Greenie said...

Dear young grasshopper,

Nobody authorized IMF to sell gold - go check your facts.

Best,
G.

young grasshopper said...

Hi Greenie,

I just checked some more,
http://www.resourceinvestor.com
/pebble.asp?relid=40395
On Saturday, the G-7 approved the sale of gold by the International Monetary Fund.
But the “U.S. Congress is yet to give its authorization.”

Thanks

waldo said...

Hi Boris, I was looking thru your nifty fifty stocks and came across SXI, that is a company I know very well, I worked for them for 23 years. They own several businesses such as manufacturing of hydralic cylinders, restaurant equipment makers, religious printing, and other companies. They are very well managed and don't through there money away. Very solid small cap company. Waldo

Wanderer said...

Hi Boris,
I have been following two cycles in the stock market that have been fairly accurately topping and bottoming with the current market. The next turns are for a high close tomorrow or Thursday followed by a low close in both cycles on February 20. Both eventually bottom around the time of your YBR in early March. Those cycles, along with your YBR, have me exiting longs (acquired, in part, due to your MDS buy) and waiting for the next MDS sell to go short.
While the cycles have been working so far, they are only a support tool. Price - your attraction points are great- is, as you have pointed out, the deciding factor in any trade.
Thank you very much for all of the great work you are doing here. And thanks for so generously sharing it.
All the best in all you do.

Bert

boris said...

Dear John,
thanks

Dear HOPPER, GREENIE, so IMF selling or not?
thanks

Dear Waldo, looks like you are right on that stock. In troubled times people looks companies that didn't/don't throw money away

Dear Wanderer, good to hear from you. Nice work, appreciate kind words

Good Trading